Haih....money fly out of pocket for no reason...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
My car locks got picked....with a fucking screwdriver! bastard picked all my 3 locks and destroyed my right side door knob and lock also. Now I cannot open my right door cause the locking mechanism jammed. Luckily the wanker didnt get into my car...

Pissed sial.....money fly out of already sorta empty pocket for no reason. -_-||
Paint job near door knobs also scratched abit.......

The thief must be some amatuer cause nobody is that stupid to pick all 3 locks. He might as well smash my window while he is at it. Got nothing to steal also inside my car. Guess he wanted my cigarettes i left in the car........

I park my car near my office everyday in the same spot. Think some wanker has been eyeing my car since 2 weeks ago me thinks....

Can anybody tell me where to go and fix all my locks and door knobs too? I wanna make em nice nice looking again....and idiot proof

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
i have no fucking ideA.. i get screwed up my left door wira with fullset bvodykit and my newpaint
he did that in NEAR subang jaya..parking jsut out side of Asia park in SS15 sunabg jaya..
i think is a noobie car stealer..use something to (kiao) my door system ..and make my insert key drop down into my door panel..
loLz..
im a stundent of foreman , and im a mechanic as well..steal car is ez..its only need less than few minute ..for my wira is only need 3 minute ..but he suck ..loLZ

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
mokomoko said:
My car locks got picked....with a fucking screwdriver! bastard picked all my 3 locks and destroyed my right side door knob and lock also. Now I cannot open my right door cause the locking mechanism jammed. Luckily the wanker didnt get into my car...

Pissed sial.....money fly out of already sorta empty pocket for no reason. -_-||
Paint job near door knobs also scratched abit.......

The thief must be some amatuer cause nobody is that stupid to pick all 3 locks. He might as well smash my window while he is at it. Got nothing to steal also inside my car. Guess he wanted my cigarettes i left in the car........

I park my car near my office everyday in the same spot. Think some wanker has been eyeing my car since 2 weeks ago me thinks....

Can anybody tell me where to go and fix all my locks and door knobs too? I wanna make em nice nice looking again....and idiot proof
dude, your story really like what happend to my car man. I poster here before about sohai thief broke into my car and stole nothing!!!! in the end spoiled all my door key holes including the boot!! went and replace the key hole and now i got 3 keys. 1 to ignite the car engine, 1 to open passenger door and the last key is for boot. fucking ass man this people! the best thing my car kena at sunway pyramid parking back in july!!

No use people should just DIE slowly!

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yea, i had to change all my 3 locks, luckily my ignition key uses a different key so i didnt need to replace that one too....or else ill be eating rocks and grass for the rest of the month

pupain

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
damn shit , my putra just got stolen last night , just got the car few weeks back
i think its a inside job where they have all the information pluss spare keys fuack!
if i have not buzy working this week to change the keys this might not be happening shitez !!