GUITAR TALK

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
yea man .. blink 182 songs r cool and easy to learn.. hehehehehe..
but then ah .. if wanan KHAO LUI... usually chinese song damn nice wan :P...
another english songs if u wanna use to sing to girls. "dreamin of you" from salena.. dman nice also ler

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Originally posted by saltydogg@Mar 27 2005, 01:29
stairways to heaven and etc etc
bro stairway to heaven is not metallica.. it's led zepplin..

oldskool metallica is good..

can also play guns n roses.. slash is the best guitarist man
[snapback]843696[/snapback]​
what ur trying to say is im the best guitarist izzit ? thanx ! :D

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
I think Metallica's "Sanitarium" and "Master of Puppets" are some of their nicest, and easiest songs to learn to play.

Myself.. well I'l currently learning to play "The Unforgiven", already got part of the intro done, riffs all clear, interlude halfway done :P, and the solo.. well... I need an electric guitar for that. :lol:

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
master of puppets may be easy..i mean simple chords..but speed is the game !!

palm-muted down stroke for the riffs...superb
i can only tahan for 2 verses. cannot follow already..must practice more !!

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Hehe, keep on practising mate.. I'm sure you'll be able to develope your speed techniques. :D

Have any of you guys watched John Petrucci's "Rock Discipline" videos before? They're pretty good stuff, did help me quite a bit on my playing.

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Did you guys know that in US guitar stores there are songs that are banned from you to play while testing the guitars over there?
This is because EVERYBODY plays them and its getting annoying :lol: :lol:

A few of the songs that are banned are:
Starway to heaven
Enter Sandman
Sweet Child O Mine
(you get the idea)

Hmm, after you guys finish playing Metallica, try Dream Theater... (they rock big time)

Dream Theater

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Ah, Dream Theater freaking rocks. Gotta love Petrucci's playing, they're a very talented band. His solo albums kicks ass too. :D

I can only play the intro to Dream Theater songs lar.. riffs never tried yet, solo totally out of question :lol:

Red Hot Chili Peppers have some good songs to learn to.. Californication is a really nice, easy song to play, plus the solo isn't hard at all. :)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by Metaphor@Mar 28 2005, 19:45
Red Hot Chili Peppers have some good songs to learn to.. Californication is a really nice, easy song to play, plus the solo isn't hard at all. :)
[snapback]848031[/snapback]​
yeah... i've tried to search for the chords by listening to it.. but kinda hard.. my fren and she's a gal, can get the chords just by listen to the music.. she said that she have some speciality in recognizing sounds.. i wish i have that ability.. :rolleyes: :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are legends, and then there are icons. Take the Nissan GT-R for example, and you have a good impression of what a legend truly is. Mention the name, and enthusiasts will conjure up their own instances of Godzilla, irrespective of the model. An icon on the other hand, fares slightly differently. Bumblebee is a definite icon in its own right; drive out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience