GTi engine for sale...... low mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

GTi engine for sale...... low mileage

hollacola

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
letting go my engine comes with the whole complete h/c (siemens) for rm3k nego...... very hardly drive so mileage is damn low... i guess 17k only.... condition is new witout any problems.... reason to change is upgrading to a higher cc engine..... pm me here if interested.... going out for everyone dat is interested on upgrading to 1.8....

1.Engine
2.ECU (Seimens)
3.Complete Wiring
4.Dasboard
5.GTI Meters
6.FlyWheel
7.Original GTi Gearbox
8.1.8 Oil Tank

The Car Is A 2003 GTI.
All For RM3000(Negotiable)
all service in time, good running condition .... pictures will upload soon....maybe tomoro!!! contact 0164537029 ...location penang.... shipping can be arrange!!!
.... sms will not be entertaint....

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
the engine cannot simply use i think.
now JPJ need AP for registration (cannot use geran anymore). other part no problem.

1.3GTi

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Shah Alam
I think that's for imported half cut only, for local engine ie. Proton...shouldn't be a problem as long as the owner has the original certificate

If its conversion from 1.3 to 1.8, you'll need letter from JPJ's Technic Putrajaya

Last edited:

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
better check 1st b4 convert. tht the safe way...:regular_smile:

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
As I know,if want to transfer the engine from another car,need the letter from the owner and fill the form that u can get it from JPJ.U need to show the original geran.After that, The ex-owner of that GTI engine must register the new engine together or earlier than the new owner.If that car still got finance,must get the Surat kebenaran tukar enjin from bank.Wow a lot of work ma....

blacadder

Known Member
Jul 1, 2004
yup.. the x owner need to endorse the new engine 1st.. after engine number (previous engine) dah potong in the geran, than he need to give the copy to the new owner of the previous engine... a bit complicated, but simple prosedur actually... becoz i already done this thing before :D

good bargain here, coz quite cheap - includes gb, dashboard, tank.. fre bams for u bro

cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i used this samco abount two year very soft condition,but today see picture below
i thin this item is imatation.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience