Feb 23, 2005
K.L
Hi there guys i'm selling some stuffs from my gsr engine :

1.tdo4 single blade with intercooler .........sold

2.airflow .....with blitz drop in filter -last offer 200

3.trottlebody.......last offer 150

4.4g93t ecu......sold

5.front brakes full set with pump(rotor is a cross drilled one)-last offer 280

for items above please give me your best offer and i will sell it to you if the price is right

i also have some evo stuffs

or what ever you need on japanese car parts i have lahhh best price ok by the way location is K.L
please mail if you need anything but whatever you need you can get it after 3.03.05 because i'm in Australia now cheers mike

diamondman

Feb 23, 2005
K.L
hi guys ok i've decided on the price you can call me if you are interested at 0122356789

td04 with intercooler side one - 350

ecu - 600

trottlebody - 230

front disc brake - 350 with pump

you can take all for 1350 with free airflow

mcyt

500 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by diamondman@Feb 23 2005, 22:51
Hi there guys i'm selling some stuffs from my gsr engine :

1.tdo4 single blade with intercooler .........

2.airflow .....

3.trottlebody.......

4.4g93t ecu......

5.front brakes full set with pump(rotor is a cross drilled one)

for items above please give me your best offer and i will sell it to you if the price is right

i also have some evo stuffs

or what ever you need on japanese car parts i have lahhh best price ok by the way location is K.L
please mail if you need anything but whatever you need you can get it after 3.03.05 because i'm in Australia now cheers mike
bro i want the brake system la,pls call me mike 012-3871211.serious

DEEMENTED

Mar 3, 2005
Mud City
Visit site
Bro dimond..spoke to you will wait for your call when you get back ..interested in the tdo4 call me 016-2882028

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Item 1 is including manifold, turbine, intercooler hoses, and intercooler itself? Which GSR is this from? CD5A/CD5W or otherwise? Coz it's kind of weird it's a TD04 single blade.

Would like to know the parts above coz i'm interested :) Thanks.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Just wondering, the master cylinder that u are selling with the front brakes, would u be willing to part with it seperately?

And some details i would like to know is, is it a twin layer servo, and also can measure the outer diameter's size, coz i need the slightly smaller(1" to be exact) than VR4 twin layer servo as my clutch cable's tunnel is blocking on the firewall where the brake master cylinder is installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My GTi's coin box door can't be closed due to some problems with its' latch. Somehow, the old latch wasn't latching to it.

So finally I had some time on my hands and decided to become a MacGuyver for today and dip into my dad's tool box. I found some magnets, screws, metal washers...and viola.. the idea of a magnetic latch like on those cupboard doors came to mind.

Anyway.. below are some photos of my DIY for those who are interested. If they don't appear here, then you may go to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience