Greetings from Bangkok

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi..Guys,

Just a greeting from a lancer lover club in Bangkok. My car is 1980 Lancer model A172 with rally looks. Nice to meet you all Malaysian Lancer lovers.

Unfortunately that our website are in Thai but you can try www.lancer-club.net

dsc03730to7.jpg

There are some pics of our activities which I've posted at lancer monitoring club

http://lancermotoringclub.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4763

Regards,

I drove E33

Re: Greeting from Bangkok

Sawasdeekrap....

Erhemmm, Azizi 'putt thai' liao .... :rofl::rofl: some1's true HIS-Story come out already...

Anyway, thanks bro I Drove E33 for putting up your link ....

Wei Leslie, when wanna do convoy go meet our bros over in Bangkok .... their mod scene there way beyond Malaysia's lah .... really nice looking bodykits they have over there...

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

Last edited:

Wah... many lancer with good bodykits at Bangkok, although not understand what they wrote in the forum :biggrin:

nice to meet u I drove E33

Last edited:

Wah... many lancer with good bodykits at Bangkok, although not understand what they wrote in the forum :biggrin:

nice to meet u I dove E33

Wonderkid, for translation for Thai to English, pls. look for Azizi ..... :thefinger::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Erhemmm, Azizi 'putt thai' liao .... :rofl::rofl: some1's true HIS-Story come out already...

Anyway, thanks bro I Drove E33 for putting up your link ....

Wei Leslie, when wanna do convoy go meet our bros over in Bangkok .... their mod scene there way beyond Malaysia's lah .... really nice looking bodykits they have over there...

Gud idea ...Khophunkrap..:itsme:

wah, dun know mr. azizi can speak Thai. must be a story behind it. :hmmmm:

or maybe u r the one who very 'gud' with the translation PabloIceman :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:

Thanks you guys.

Seems that you plan to visit BKK, don't you? Any chance to catch up with our club? I'll be glad to coordinate this activities. Anything I can do, please tell me or contact our club president Mr.Chevapas [email protected] (seems likes Chevas. Ha...Ha...).

wah, dun know mr. azizi can speak Thai. must be a story behind it. :hmmmm:

or maybe u r the one who very 'gud' with the translation PabloIceman :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:
Wonderkid, actually Pablo know better on 'body language' only..:biggrin:

Thanks you guys.

Seems that you plan to visit BKK, don't you? Any chance to catch up with our club? I'll be glad to coordinate this activities. Anything I can do, please tell me or contact our club president Mr.Chevapas [email protected] (seems likes Chevas. Ha...Ha...).
Thanks Id33, i visited Bangkok , last July08 , went to some tourism place...thonburi area...wat arun , chao phraya river cruise and many more.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

nice to meet you bro

Nice to meet you E33. :biggrin:

Azizi, you forgot to mention your visit to PatPhong & PingPong show leh....:thefinger::biggrin:

I drove E33,
Welcome to MLOC forum !!!. really nice car you have there!! :adore:

a plan to join gathering sounds absolutely fun!!! have you guys convoyed down to malaysia? maybe alor setar or even penang?

ps: azizi speaking thai?:hmmmm: i wonder why?:biggrin:
pablo can also speak thai.. when it comes to certain situation.. french also he can i think:rofl:

IDE33, Sabai dee na kha.. :itsme:

I drove E33,
Welcome to MLOC forum !!!. really nice car you have there!! :adore:

a plan to join gathering sounds absolutely fun!!! have you guys convoyed down to malaysia? maybe alor setar or even penang?

pablo can also speak thai.. when it comes to certain situation.. french also he can i think:rofl:
Mr.P , can la a little bit...but pablo know better..:rofl:

Thanks Id33, i visited Bangkok , last July08 , went to some tourism place...thonburi area...wat arun , chao phraya river cruise and many more.....:biggrin:

Nice to meet you E33. :biggrin:

Azizi, you forgot to mention your visit to PatPhong & PingPong show leh....:thefinger::biggrin:

Aiya, no one interested to know your trip with your family la ..... :listen::stupid::rofl:

What they want to hear is "what happened in THailand b4 u got married lah"!!! :rofl::thefinger::thefinger::rofl:

Last edited:

Mr.P , can la a little bit...but pablo know better..:rofl:

Mai kor hok na Leslie & Azizi ....... (Dun bluff la Leslie & Azizi) ....

Song khun putt thai geng mak-mak .... (Both of u can speak Thai very well)

Mi mai dai putt thai ... (i can't speak thai) ....

Leslie: the only French words i know are "Menage A Trois" & "Cunniligus" ...... :thefinger::rofl::rofl:

Aiya, no one interested to know your trip with your family la ..... :listen::stupid::rofl:

What they want to hear is "what happened in THailand b4 u got married lah"!!! :rofl::thefinger::thefinger::rofl:

B4 get married ar??? :confused:Nothing happened mah..:thefinger:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom