Grand Livina ECU

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
thank you.
i think will go for emanage-blue.
many thing i need to change..
1.spark plug - iredium (ngk/denso good?) any idea?
2.change break pad
3.ultra racing bar for engine side top and below. end part only below( been ask around 2 brand in my mind. ultra and d2. ultra-$$/d2-cheaper)
4. any one heard about power booster? can fit my car??
Halo bro, I am 1 of NGL owner which is 1.6l...I would like to inform you that our NGL is Using den so iridium which can last for 150k km..so I don't think you need to change to other brands or others model...since the current 1 is good enuf..

About brake pad? So far it's ok for our 1.6 bt If u reali insist to then i would recommend u to change the whole brake system as the current 1 just..enuf for me...if u r going more speed then I would suggest u change to big brake kit...u must kno is..how often u drive more then 160km/h & u need to stop in 5second?

About UR...or bars on NGL...I would suggest u to add ur rear anti roll bar 1st as our NGL got body roll prob..so to add in arb jus to reduce the body roll...I plan to install the whole range of bars which been introduce by UR once I settle up with my myvi modification...

Follow by ur power booster...I think not worth it...better u change ur rims & lower it..for better handling...

My NGL just done some simple modification which is the k&n drop in filter & 17' sport rims:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

O ya..about emanate blue..u need to check with tuners 1st before u install it as 1 of the forumers ad informed u that latest ecu is running on 32bits..so I duno izzit NGL included o not..

[email protected]

Dec 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thank for reply baby.
my current reading mil for is 80k. if as u mention 150k only need to change than i wait lo.
why i need to change is because when im running 160 my engine jerk. and slow down my speed. feel like no power d. so i through my plug got problem. feel like riding horse:ridinghorse:
for body if change whole set of uracing i think cost near 1500++. me also planing to change but one bar by one bar. no money d.:bawling:
im currently using same size of sport rim just change design. but my tire i change to diffence size. ori is 185/65/15 but i changed to 195/60/15. cos cheaper and better handling. after finish all modified may be change to 17'. planing to change colour also. any idea colour?
im planing ferrari red/matte black.

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
Thank for reply baby.
my current reading mil for is 80k. if as u mention 150k only need to change than i wait lo.
why i need to change is because when im running 160 my engine jerk. and slow down my speed. feel like no power d. so i through my plug got problem. feel like riding horse:ridinghorse:
for body if change whole set of uracing i think cost near 1500++. me also planing to change but one bar by one bar. no money d.:bawling:
im currently using same size of sport rim just change design. but my tire i change to diffence size. ori is 185/65/15 but i changed to 195/60/15. cos cheaper and better handling. after finish all modified may be change to 17'. planing to change colour also. any idea colour?
im planing ferrari red/matte black.
Bro, we are OOT..so better prevent it..
:driver:

ckeng1

Mar 8, 2006
just unplug your battery terminal & leave it for 15-20min as this is the easier way & i have been using this way for most of my rides... you can feel the different after you plug it back the terminal
I agreed, try to reset your ecu, I dont see the changes of filter and exhaust will cause the rpm increase so high, probably you have to remove all power terminal for 24 hrs and reset the ecu, then let the ecu detect the increase of air intake and exhaust.

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
I agreed, try to reset your ecu, I dont see the changes of filter and exhaust will cause the rpm increase so high, probably you have to remove all power terminal for 24 hrs and reset the ecu, then let the ecu detect the increase of air intake and exhaust.
I think maybe the o2 sensor is dirty so check it as I changed the filter for quite a long time & I don't face any problem

ckeng1

Mar 8, 2006
besides, i suggest you relocate your sensor slightly further from the original position, since you have replace the header..

ckeng1

Mar 8, 2006
here is the pictures.
1.picture is air filter. and the custom made heat shield. because ngl engine place too small lo. if got gtr big than more thing can put in. :egg:
2. picture is grounding wire plus raizen voltage stabilizer.
3. air filter mazda speed brand.
4. custom middle pipe
5. an other mini filter dont know wat is that?
I will suggest u reinstall the air vent comes with the original air filterbox, this could help to direct some cold air from front bonnet into your filter.

Besides, may i know any effect after install the open pod filter, coz some cars come with sensitive map sensor which is not suitable to install open pod...

[email protected]

Dec 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the original vent i never removed. it will help bring fresh air to filter. and for open pod i installed so far i dont encounter problem everything running smoooth~~~~~~ now only need more money to install ultracing bar.
:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday night a bmw 318i is stolen in titiwangsa area
today morning was found in sunway industrian area beside our garage
all is empty even the engine
they left oni the body there
no1 know hu put n wat time they put
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience