Government To Phase-out Import Of Used Car Parts & Components Starting June 1

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
It would be near impossible to be able to ban importation of used engines & some other used parts.
Even developed countries like USA and UK also still allow importation of used engines from Japan.
Unless our automotive development is far greater than of Japan, USA and UK. Where cars so bloody affordable that we can discard it after a couple of years.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Anyone, what is Break Linings and Break pad?
brake lining and Brake pad i know la

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Break?? apalaa Bernama konon, I was taught that for that component it is called brake and not break (pecah) .

alexcheng5353

Mar 22, 2005
i think most of u guys didnt see the overall picture... phase by phase.. moving out 1 by 1.. then gov give AP for those importer.. then who get the money?? u guys should know.. this will be money making thing in future like import second hand cars..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
haiz... as long as not engine parts im ok.. lol. at least i have my 3S-GTE.. XD

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
If proton can produce trustworthy and formidable engine like 4AGE, 1JZ, 2JZ, RB, SR, VTEC or 3SGTE etc, then only I will buy proton :biggrin: there will be another catch: if they could manage to come out with engine of quality like those I mentioned (or any good/better/best/superb engine), the price must be over 70k, plus insurance increment whatsoever...negara berpendapatan tinggi...those high-earners are them n their cronies, not us who bought cars worth 20k or less, earn good money just to pay bills, monthly car refinance and car care. they never look at others' pocket before they want to pull something out of it. They are the real criminals...:thefinger: what's the different between them and car thieves?

if one of govt officers read this, surely I kena ISA...hahaha

big_john

Known Member
Nov 22, 2008
just don know wat the hell the gov thinking....they are good in planning....execute half way then collapse..senyap buat tak tau....tukar gov jela...

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
More cars might get stolen for parts... Sigh, the poor ones like me can't afford new cars... Worse is when our old car gets stolen... What do we have left? :bawling:

Is this a ploy to get more people to use public transport?

Sigh.... There's just nothing good to look forward to in this forsaken country that is constantly being raped and pillaged by greedy and reckless politicians...

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet
i think somebodi in da goverment sector eat too much SHIT:stupid:
always think 4 their cronies onli..

carlmc

Known Member
Jun 5, 2008
shit..my car is not even completed yet..still need those parts..if kena ban sure die 1..need to fork out money to grab those parts quick...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys and dudes here, sorry if this topic posted already or many topics opened.

i wanna ask about about HKS and Apexi spark plug

which 1 is better and about the price?

about about the 7 8 and 9 how to c which car have to use what?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience