Got cheated...opinion suggestion needed

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Registration card i edi got it from Public bank, and the name is already transferred .

Collect the police report this morning and fax to Public bank, branch manager said will investigate it and get back to me.

the car i edi drove it back from ABI also...

ABI told me not to lodge police report, but my dad insisted as this is serious case. so i just lodged it yesterday, police told me this is court case, quite serious if we bring it to court.

what i need to understand is why ABC Motor will get involved in this loan and why ABC Motor can collect the name on behalf of me. since i did not authorise anyones to sign/represent me anything in this case
of course they don't want you to lodge a police report because they have commited fraud already by changing ownership while faking your approval so its considered a felony already could serve time in prison also or a massive bail but i think even that is not enough
take those MOFO's down man we are all behind you

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just proceed with the report & court case....
cos good frens wont do that...
bring that abc car dealer to court too....if he say he dunno anything...well its just too bad.....he has to deal with AB1......

bjl23

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Kenny,

Is it ok for you to give the name of the use car dealer? Im sure people here would like to avoid these type of characters/company that could possibly use zth or other websites as a hunting ground for new "prey". Innocent people could fall into the wrong side of the deal and end up suffering.

Thanks man. Hope your case gets solved pronto dude. Either way you are helping others learn from your mistake so thanks for sharing.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Registration card i edi got it from Public bank, and the name is already transferred .

Collect the police report this morning and fax to Public bank, branch manager said will investigate it and get back to me.

ABI told me not to lodge police report, but my dad insisted as this is serious case. so i just lodged it yesterday, police told me this is court case, quite serious if we bring it to court.

what i need to understand is why ABC Motor will get involved in this loan and why ABC Motor can collect the name on behalf of me. since i did not authorise anyones to sign/represent me anything in this case
Judging from this, there is a lot of maybe. Best we leave it to the Police to carry out their investigation. Please ask for opinion from the Police since you have taken the car back home. On paper that car is already been transferred to ABI. Who knows he might make a report claiming you stole his car. This is just to cover your side.

- Just My 9cents, Not My Nonsense -

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Ridiculous. Easy to ask not lo lodge report? Try put himself in the seller's shoes...

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth

Bro just proceed with case..... so simply can forge people name and take the payment....and make sure your fren fren also kena...no good fren will do this....u trust him by giving the car with 50% payment left....now kena back stab....lucky you found out now....If can let know the dealers name here so every one can alert on this type of people cheating useless morons

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
not to lodge police report?!!i thought this kind of aliens not scare to police:hmmmm:
must be ABI n ABC Motors already makes agreement both party 50% from the loan tats y u didn't get ur money...
Lucky for u bro,hope u'll kick their a$$ cukup2:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
most importantly to get yr money back...:) then follow up with police

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
So they got hold of your MyKad photocopy and also forged signature?
Luckily you didn't engage lawyers or go through any tribunal procedures, you want to keep it as a criminal matter under commercial crimes rather than turn it into a civil suit.
But you do realize that the outcome of the case after everything is said and done would be that this person or persons face massive fine and/or jail time.
That's your justice not actual compensation. If you want money, then you'd need to sue the other parties and that means legal fees more than the 20k and more time wasted.
You did the right thing by going to police first because you can prove the intent already on paper and surely the Bank will go all out assisting you since they were duped into it as well.
Best of luck, keep us updated.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any updates on this....huakenny?..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hi,

the car took back edi as the fella dun wan anymore.

so wat i can do now is sell the car and get the money. the name still under his name, only able to settle the loan n ownership transfer once the car is done.

already inform finance that the payment(nex time car sold) gotta issue to me directly, not to him anymore due to this case.

this the only way i can think to solve it in peace ways

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Former F1 champion Jenson Button blasted his F1 hampionship winning ’08 spec McLaren MP4/23 on Australian V8 Supercar famed track, Bathrurst and broke the previous fastest lap set by Craig Lowndes in a V8 supercar at the Bathurst 1000 last year. It was able to top the previous speed record by a whooping 17 seconds!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience