huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi,

faced a serious problem here.

Story started like this :....

I sold my personal car (under my name) to buyer nick-named AB1 for rm40k last year 2010, August

ABI paid deposit rm20k and balance rm20k proceed to bank loan, and he drove the car away coz he is my friend's fren.

then i keep waiting for the balance until today...

today, i realized the roadtax is expired and asking ABI to pass me the registration card as i hv to renew roadtax/insuran and he told me it is at public bank.

Aiks....im blur...so i called public bank up and WTF, the car edi changed to his name and the loan payment edi made to ABC Car dealer(nickname) last year september(2010), but not directly to me as owner.

the problem is....i sold my car directly to ABI without this ABC car dealer.

how can bank issued cheque to this dealer? and without my knowledge at all....

and now? who should i take actions against?

i get CHEATED

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Re: Get cheated...opinion suggestion needed

Hi,

faced a serious problem here.

Story started like this :....

I sold my personal car (under my name) to buyer nick-named AB1 for rm40k last year 2010, August

ABI paid deposit rm20k and balance rm20k proceed to bank loan, and he drove the car away coz he is my friend's fren.

then i keep waiting for the balance until today...

today, i realized the roadtax is expired and asking ABI to pass me the registration card as i hv to renew roadtax/insuran and he told me it is at public bank.

Aiks....im blur...so i called public bank up and WTF, the car edi changed to his name and the loan payment edi made to ABC Car dealer(nickname) last year september(2010), but not directly to me as owner.

the problem is....i sold my car directly to ABI without this ABC car dealer.

how can bank issued cheque to this dealer? and without my knowledge at all....

and now? who should i take actions against?

i get CHEATED
WOW i dont think the bank can change name to the car dealer without you signing a whole bunch of forms i think this you should make police report and go to the car dealer to find out what the whole situation is :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ya shud make a police report on this matter ASAP. Don't delay bro.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

after make police report. report to Tribunal.....
for both of that jokers...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

i suppose u dun have black & white when u agree for him to pay the balance rm20k deposit later on....?

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

he must had forged your signature cos owner must sign the k3 form...
its a big offence....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ya, he can go to jail for doing that...dun let these bastards go. Report them...:mad:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

How did the buyer get your signed K3 and indentity card copy?
I think you have made a serious mistake by letting go your car before you get the balance payment. Is your friend helping you? This case should go to the police.

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Dont waste time debating and bickering here - unless some ZTH lawyer friend here wanna do Probono for you.

Suggest you go to Consumer Tribunal and lodge your case. Google it and get contact etc

They normally solve it within 3 months. And NO LAWYERS are allowed to represent either parties.

Which makes it FAIR and CHEAP

Good Luck and nail that fella !

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
huakenny,

u don have to argue with the used car, go to the public bank or whichever bank that did the loan and transfer the name to the new buyer's name.

demand to see the manager and tell him the whole stories. if u did not sign any transfer forms, then this is a fraud case...u tell bank u gonna refer to police.

if u signed all the forms, including a bill of sale, a sales n purchase agreement, a form to sumpah yr ic copy and voluntarily transfer form (K3) then its hard for u to fight the case as u already blindly agreed to transfer the right to the dealer and buyer.

anyway, u can still fight for it with some legal advice.....but what i am curios is, after so long only u realised that u didnt receive the remaining 20k? usually the transfer will take place maximum 2 weeks after signing agreement. u should ask for it....

hope u go to the bank immediately and update us...see if we can assist with some opinions.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

to add on...it helps if u recall the time u sign the agreement...in bank or outside?
the officer may know the whole story.

good luck

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Coz he said he dun wan to loan after a month drove d car and wanna settle with cash.....so we r waiting.....

We only realized yesterday when roadtax expired and my agent is asking for renewal.....damn

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
aiseyman... :banghead: you were waiting for 11 months for your fren's fren to settle the balance?

Anyway, they cannot transfer the ownership, unless you have signed K3...OR they do some "magic" copy your signature..
Then, it's big case wor...

Last edited:

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
The culprit is AB1 as he is the person you have intention to sell the car to. Lodge a police report. Don't forget to take down the IO's (Investigation Officer) name and contact no. as it will be useful for you to contact him back later.

Get a runner or contact at JPJ and also BANK to get a copy of the grant plus the transfer forms and pass it to the IO. It'll speed up the investigation.

Its sad to hear when someone got conned by somebody we knew.

- Just my 9cents, Not my Nonsense -

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Threadstarter : Pls provide latest updates whenever possible and don't leave everyone hanging here. There's a lot to be learnt from this

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Registration card i edi got it from Public bank, and the name is already transferred .

Collect the police report this morning and fax to Public bank, branch manager said will investigate it and get back to me.

the car i edi drove it back from ABI also...

ABI told me not to lodge police report, but my dad insisted as this is serious case. so i just lodged it yesterday, police told me this is court case, quite serious if we bring it to court.

what i need to understand is why ABC Motor will get involved in this loan and why ABC Motor can collect the name on behalf of me. since i did not authorise anyones to sign/represent me anything in this case

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it very limited information that i have about 4g93t GDI.
Because its dashboard & engine with Turbo is attractive to me.

Im not require a high performance engine, 160hp Waja is enough for me.
So, 4g93t gsr is out of my consideration (because i really like the GDI dashboard)

Some forum, people say that it is worth to transplant 4g93t GDI to Waja.
But some say that spare part is expensive or rare.

Im a student who just finish study, and working now.
Im still consider about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience