..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Seraph said:
hehe.....i guess girls like guys who are good listeners......but you better not doze off.....ignore what she says.....etc

coz if she ask you about it later and you kenot remember then hailatz ;p
so far my experience is that i remember what they say but they forget what they said to me. i always get the "eh? i got say that meh??"

but but... i always forget what my lecturer said in class -__-

haha,majority my friends all guys. bout the same age.I dont have to worry bout what im chatting,and im all sporty type,anythin goes..my girlfrens are only one hand full. its so hard to click with girls,theyre so particular bout frens and siu hei.
everything they chat and gossip are so subjective,but for me anything goess...im all happy and =p..

yeah ,whoever pm me here sorry takes time to reply,my work starting soon.
im flying off to kuching for 5days..u all text me ya..coz ill be so darn bored over there.take care,
luv jesz.

why gers so damn Q mafan one huh??....
me ex just called up this few days and say she's thinking bout alot of stuffs..........
happy moments lar.....not happy moments lar.....
regret little bit lar....still want me to change this change that lar.....
expect me to do this do tht lar......
than popped out can we still be together?..........
headache..........i do still love her though........
now making me also so fan.......
grrrrrrrrrrr

b00n said:
why gers so damn Q mafan one huh??....
me ex just called up this few days and say she's thinking bout alot of stuffs..........
happy moments lar.....not happy moments lar.....
regret little bit lar....still want me to change this change that lar.....
expect me to do this do tht lar......
than popped out can we still be together?..........
headache..........i do still love her though........
now making me also so fan.......
grrrrrrrrrrr

Dude,
sometime ppl have to lost something only they realise they have got the best thing but they never appreciate.

you have to think if you want to be together with your ex. wuts the reason she left you last time?..if she left you for another guy then maybe you have to consider what if she hurt you again if you give her another chance this time? she can leave you for another guy once will she do it again?

if she just simply confused last time so she realise what she wants now then is diff story....

sometime the one you lovest will not be your wife.husband.....coz it might be better to be with someone who loves you then someone you love....

links said:
Dude,
sometime ppl have to lost something only they realise they have got the best thing but they never appreciate.

you have to think if you want to be together with your ex. wuts the reason she left you last time?..if she left you for another guy then maybe you have to consider what if she hurt you again if you give her another chance this time? she can leave you for another guy once will she do it again?

if she just simply confused last time so she realise what she wants now then is diff story....

sometime the one you lovest will not be your wife.husband.....coz it might be better to be with someone who loves you then someone you love....

Good advice.

Seraph said:
hehe.....i guess girls like guys who are good listeners......but you better not doze off.....ignore what she says.....etc

coz if she ask you about it later and you kenot remember then hailatz ;p

Seraph: Seriously... it CAN happen and HAS happened!
http://tinyurl.com/mdq6v
:shocked:

jeSz-iNc: I just read this topic. Hang in there! You're not alone.

Take care of yourself and you'll be fine - really!

:_:

Can find me in Friendster here: http://www.friendster.com/profiles/lancechee
...message me for a chat if you want.

links said:
Dude,

I agree, it's called taking things for granted and by the time you realise, it's too late. People move on. We have to realise that every second in time is precious.

links said:

As they say, "It's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all". It's a game of risk, you risk nothing, you get nothing. In the end, all wounds heal with time.

links said:

That's sad man. I'm for one will not settle with someone I don't love. I don't see how you can live with someone for years without loving them. Sorry mate but I have a different outlook.

Often when a person is young, they search in vain for their perfect match. Very often people don't get married to their perfect match because I don't think it's advisable to have too much in common. I think couples should complement one another. If one is quiet, the other speaks. If one has a temper, the other should be calm and so on. I guess you could say I believe in the saying "opposites attract".

jeSz-iNc said:
haha,majority my friends all guys. bout the same age.I dont have to worry bout what im chatting,and im all sporty type,anythin goes..my girlfrens are only one hand full. its so hard to click with girls,theyre so particular bout frens and siu hei.
everything they chat and gossip are so subjective,but for me anything goess...im all happy and =p..

yeah ,whoever pm me here sorry takes time to reply,my work starting soon.
im flying off to kuching for 5days..u all text me ya..coz ill be so darn bored over there.take care,
luv jesz.
hey.. come kuching find me ler.... >_< me semester break now free also >_<

Duke red,

I did tried to be with someone i really love before but it wasnt happy coz i think i care too much on her,

then i also did try to be someone i doesnt lover her alot but she loves me very much. I feel that was better coz i wont really think too much on what she did and she care me alot...

anyway now end up still single...haha...fate not yet come...

links said:
Duke red,

I did tried to be with someone i really love before but it wasnt happy coz i think i care too much on her,

then i also did try to be someone i doesnt lover her alot but she loves me very much. I feel that was better coz i wont really think too much on what she did and she care me alot...

anyway now end up still single...haha...fate not yet come...

Haha so either way also cannot.

Tell you what, it's not uncommon for one person to love another more and as such I don't think it's an issue as long as you actually love one another, irregardless of who loves the other more. The bigger issue is both parties need their own personal time and space even in marriage. When one loves the other more, it's natural to demand for more time and attention. When this occurs, the other feels caged and the relationship becomes rocky because the more you push, the further away you push that person. You just have to come to an understanding that though you are partners in life, you still have to make time for friends and family. I personally like to spend time with just the guys and my gf likes to spend time partying with her friends. It's an understanding.

Soemtimes u care about someone ur actually giving out pressure to them. U nag them on their mistake, u nag them on their decisions, u nag them on their behaviour and stuffs. That's what happened in my case. I nag too much for the better. She too nag too much. Distance grew when she felt afraid that I might nag her for this and that.
Than time comes also for her to realise that I'm not gonna quit smoking that easily. Also realised that I'm for focused on my friends more than her. My money spent on ma cars.......
But what she doesn't realise is that I smoke lesser or didn't even smoke when she's around. She didn't noticed that I would puposely take day offs to be with her on special occasions (but she say waste of times). She didn't know that I'm relying on her to control my spendings.
But in a way, for her leaving me also makes me realise that I do smoke alot. (cutting down...but still smoking). I do spent alot on my cars. If I didn't buy cars and mod cars, I would probably be filthy rich right now!
Lesson learned, but a person's personality is hard to change. I'm always me!
I do luv her way of showing innocent face when done something wrong. Luv her even for asking me opinions, but still go back to her initial choices. Acutally luv her for letting me luv her.
It's a 7 years relationship.....what do u expect....it's like being married but not actual or legalised. The decision came might be because we're getting older and she doesn't have faith in me even though she luvs me. She luvs me....that I can tell.
Now the problem is women are easily letting go and let emotional think for them. A white prince actually rescued her from her sorrow. But after 1/2 a year of living with him, she finally comes to the senses that she prefers me. They just bought a house a few months back!
Now the guy is in dilema, I'm also dizzy. I just told her to think hard on what she actually wants and told her my personality can't be changed totally but might gradually turns toward her way. her current bf is also asking her to think and no pressure given. Btw, I feel pity for the guy also, cos from the way she spoke about him, that guy is actually a nice and sincere guy....(but never met him lar).
Also one more thing.....this is the 2nd time it happened. First is like 1 month after the official breakup.....the guy was supporting her decision also with no pressure given to her. So she felt that she owe that guy and goes on with him. Now I think she realise that her decision is wrong ...oh craps..................why must the female specis be so difficult!?

above all else, a woman wants to feel a sense of security. i guess that in your situation, your constant spending on car mods and inclination to smoke excessively didn't give her that. doesn't exactly give a girl any assurance when you constantly jepordise your health and wealth.

OH...

LV and Chanel gives gals more security...not Apexi and HKS??? hehehe

true true....that's why I told her to think through it before making any decisions.
I would always be me.......changes would only come in slow.......

links said:
OH...

LV and Chanel gives gals more security...not Apexi and HKS??? hehehe

haha. women want security and that means they are worried you wont have enough leftover to buy them their lv's and chanel's after spending on your apexi's and hks'! if you can do both, then steady lah...

those can afford both usually wont buy hks or apexi...they go for AC schnitzer, Novitec, AMG, Carlsson bla bla bla....haha

why LV and Chanel are so "secure" for the gals?? :P my ex confiscated my LV messenger's bag.... until now still feel sakit hati....

lucky my ex is not into LV, Channel Gucci or branded stuffs.........
spent more than RM30K just on 2 cars for the past 2 yrs.....
I once commented.....if I dun buy another or mod car....I should be quite rich...cos more money for other usefull investment.
*sigh*

it's not the product itself that's secure. the fact that you can afford one will mean you have a decent income and can thus provide a nice home and take care of your family, financially anyway. it's not to say that all women expect you to buy them the most branded or expensive presents, it's more like you being able to send your kids overseas to get a good education, etc.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom