..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
googled "dyslexia"....
haha.....but I dun think I would mis-interpret SARS as smiles.
might however interpret wolf as crocs and vice versa!

Seraph said:
well i don't wanna ruffle you up the wrong way but IMHO its better to try and live without such support but not completely ignoring it, hope you understand my words ;)

of course I understand lah. it's good to be independant and be able to resolve problems ourselves but as they say, "no man is an island". i'd like to think that just like football, life is a team game.

PocketRocket said:
satria95...yeala,i meant what i sed...dont listen to seraph la...always confuse ppl...
What? hahaha So far, he didn't confuse me just yet... or so I thought? hehehe

eden,
Hi. asl pls.
hahaha Just trippin, girl. hehehe

Edenmelody said:
Dear jesz,

I really understand your feeling.. i just break off with my bf which i tot we're the perfect match. I did the same thing with you, give up my life once..cutting my hand.. drink alot beer without eating anything for the whole day and speed on road .. is really stupid..took alot panadol... but luckily i got save...

At this moment is really hard for me .. to let go , to forgive , to overcome... I think you should understand the feeling so well.

The scars on my hand reminding me, life still goes on no matter what happened ..

Let's work hard together and overcome it.. even i know is really hard .. really ..
One day later both of us will be fine , right ?

Take care jesz, really hope u will *hugs*

i m fine already,
im soo happy now,cant stop laughing andchill with my frens,i would loveto hav many frens as well...

if very sweet next time ask for anuther empty cup. Pour half into into the other cup than ask for plain water and ice...
Voila~! u have 2, should be enuf for the whole nite talk c*ck session.

:X-:

it's the great world of cyber space.................
free to roam........................

PocketRocket said:
buaya come out edi -.-'''
Who? Who? Wah lao eh. People talk about giving advices and helping a girl, here come out a buaya. Where? Where? Let me give that buaya RMmil to get lost from here. hehehehe

si|verfish said:
:biggrin: @ satria_95
Not letting any opportunities slip, are you?
No la. hehehe Just fooling around only. Like jeSz-iNc, I also want to have many friends. Particularly girls. hahahahaha But hey, if I said guys included, then I may be thought of as a "multi-purpose-plug" so erm.... better to just say girls la. hahahaha

i wan more female friends too -.-;; stuck in software engineering major which is dominated by male and car mod gang which is also dominated by male. my social ring male female ratio is now 10:1

i like american whiskey.

rollakid said:
i wan more female friends too -.-;; stuck in software engineering major which is dominated by male and car mod gang which is also dominated by male. my social ring male female ratio is now 10:1

i like american whiskey.

Faster go and take up ballet, then you will have more girls in your life.

Just kidding.

i agree that women like gay men....
but like and love has 2 different meaning...
I would personally doubt that women love gay men....

soulseaker said:
Faster go and take up ballet, then you will have more girls in your life.

Just kidding.
i never see any male ballet dancer with a big belly before.. zzz... need to lost some weight... power to weight ratio now no good sob..

hehe.....i guess girls like guys who are good listeners......but you better not doze off.....ignore what she says.....etc

coz if she ask you about it later and you kenot remember then hailatz ;p

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom