Giant squid

Hollerback_gurl

Known Member
May 20, 2005
KL
same here.....been curious about Loch Ness and Bermuda Triangle....there's so many theories...dunno which is right...which is wrong...
TRD16v said:
Guys,
I've always been very fascinated and interested with all this sea creatures & mystery stuff. What about Loch Ness as reported by some ppl? Does the loch ness really exist? Our local Tasik chini has been rumours that there are castle down there and what about bermuda triangle? Many has commented about this area having strong magnetic field and many cases have happened there before.

Anyone to share with me on such interesting mystery? Thanks :)

Regards,
Mike

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
hmm taski chini ar...the monster i think are really huge tomans la...there's your monster.... :D

i think the bermuda triangle was a failed US government experiment to intefere with enemies navigational instruments, and make them fear going into that area

then hor, the loch ness thing...hmm trying to think of something to karut here...erm...why only sightings occur when ppl have camera's? and not when since ancient times? i think US gov was trying out a new submarine la, designed to move like life form or something hahahah

giant squid, giant fried calamari...yumssss :D

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
many mysteries unsolved..like who build the pyramid..i mean who in the hell can take the big damn rock and build it like that??human power??hmm..sound mysterious to me..and the bermuda triangle..that the best part..anyone can explain??

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
EcstacyElmo said:
hmm taski chini ar...the monster i think are really huge tomans la...there's your monster.... :D

i think the bermuda triangle was a failed US government experiment to intefere with enemies navigational instruments, and make them fear going into that area

then hor, the loch ness thing...hmm trying to think of something to karut here...erm...why only sightings occur when ppl have camera's? and not when since ancient times? i think US gov was trying out a new submarine la, designed to move like life form or something hahahah

giant squid, giant fried calamari...yumssss :D
hmm..all about US government..make me wonder also..

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Isn't there some very giant squid that can kick a whale's ass?? I remember seeing it from some of my books.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
TRD16v said:
Guys,
I've always been very fascinated and interested with all this sea creatures & mystery stuff. What about Loch Ness as reported by some ppl? Does the loch ness really exist? Our local Tasik chini has been rumours that there are castle down there and what about bermuda triangle? Many has commented about this area having strong magnetic field and many cases have happened there before.

Anyone to share with me on such interesting mystery? Thanks :)

Regards,
Mike
I have the same fascination. You can get the information you want off the web. Will share what I know though.

In general I think a lot of folklore/tales are blown out of proportion. Dwelving into the unknown is both thrilling and can become an addiction. It's applicable in daily life. Unless you're Nostradamus' relative, you have no idea what the future has in store for you and this mystery is what we thrive on. Life would be a whole lot more boring if it were an open book.

Many businesses now thrive on these mysteries. Tales such as of the beast that lives in the deep recesses of Lake Loch Ness have turned it into a tourist attraction. Novelty shops now make a living off curious travellers which could be another reason for giving the creature so much attention, international recognition even. Is this just a ploy to boost tourism?

In any case, you probably already know of how many documented sightings there are of Nessie. Scientists are until today studying the lake of any evidence of this. They believe that Nessie is actually a prehistoric animal that survived the ice age (or whatever other environmental hazard was believed to have made them extinct) by living in the deep waters of Loch Ness. Not too far fetched if you take into consideration the fact that an actual prehistoric fish called the Coelacanth that was thought to be extinct for millions of years, was found in South America during the mid 1900's if i'm not wrong. Sonar equipment and other listening devices have so far only been able to detect large schools of fish though. Loch Ness is really vast and deep. Man sized subs can't withstand the pressures of such a deep dive so much of it is still left unexplored... as is much of the ocean.

Have no idea about Tasik Chini but the Bermuda Triangle has many explanations depending on who you ask. The more religious believe that it is a plane (not the kind that fly's) between 2 worlds and when you enter the triangle, you emerge on the other side. The strongest explanation though is as you say, strong magnetic forces that sends your navigational systems all wonky. Notice how there are seldom any reported cases of late? Could this be that technological advancements mean these magnetic forces no longer threaten vessels or aircfart entering the area?

Other mysteries you can look into are crop circles, the philadelphia experiment, big foot, stonehedge... just off the top of my mind.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Some ppl claimed that Bermuda is fake. Same purpose, tourist attraction.

But this is real.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
y'all can refer to National Geographic and Discovery websites. Giant squids by the size of a NOS (L) tank or as big as a Hayabusa bike has been covered last few years offshore Mexican Gulf and cold waters of Balkan sea...

And the vast ocean still holds thousands of mysteries as scientists still haul new species of deep sea fishes that is uglier than Predator without its masks, and aged hundreds of years... and softshells that looks much more beautiful than a pearl... with radiocarbon test showing the' are nearly as old as the Viking legend (around 600yrs?)

I'd say that's creepy enough to know what's in Mariana Trench... offshore Filipina and Taiwan...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
wah! whats Rworgorrh doing at the Baseball stadium!!?? i thought he was sposed to be on slave duty on Ando Prime!??

:rofl:

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
kopi ..
yu're so obsessed with motoring site laa .. hahahha :p :p

Kopi said:
y'all can refer to National Geographic and Discovery websites. Giant squids by the size of a NOS (L) tank or as big as a Hayabusa bike has been covered last few years offshore Mexican Gulf and cold waters of Balkan sea...

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
that is why is happens in Japan maa .. only japan got ultraman ..

zero4 said:
haahahhahahahaha, first king kong, now we got giant squid

we need ultraman to protect the world!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dude kindly have tis problem
when on accleration nothing happen but when i hit a brake whether slow or hard my stering shacking ...what coz a problem ...i already check
1. adsober = good
2. diskbrake plate = good
3. engine mounting = good

pls gif me some advised guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience