Giant squid

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Isn't there some very giant squid that can kick a whale's ass?? I remember seeing it from some of my books.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
TRD16v said:
Guys,
I've always been very fascinated and interested with all this sea creatures & mystery stuff. What about Loch Ness as reported by some ppl? Does the loch ness really exist? Our local Tasik chini has been rumours that there are castle down there and what about bermuda triangle? Many has commented about this area having strong magnetic field and many cases have happened there before.

Anyone to share with me on such interesting mystery? Thanks :)

Regards,
Mike
I have the same fascination. You can get the information you want off the web. Will share what I know though.

In general I think a lot of folklore/tales are blown out of proportion. Dwelving into the unknown is both thrilling and can become an addiction. It's applicable in daily life. Unless you're Nostradamus' relative, you have no idea what the future has in store for you and this mystery is what we thrive on. Life would be a whole lot more boring if it were an open book.

Many businesses now thrive on these mysteries. Tales such as of the beast that lives in the deep recesses of Lake Loch Ness have turned it into a tourist attraction. Novelty shops now make a living off curious travellers which could be another reason for giving the creature so much attention, international recognition even. Is this just a ploy to boost tourism?

In any case, you probably already know of how many documented sightings there are of Nessie. Scientists are until today studying the lake of any evidence of this. They believe that Nessie is actually a prehistoric animal that survived the ice age (or whatever other environmental hazard was believed to have made them extinct) by living in the deep waters of Loch Ness. Not too far fetched if you take into consideration the fact that an actual prehistoric fish called the Coelacanth that was thought to be extinct for millions of years, was found in South America during the mid 1900's if i'm not wrong. Sonar equipment and other listening devices have so far only been able to detect large schools of fish though. Loch Ness is really vast and deep. Man sized subs can't withstand the pressures of such a deep dive so much of it is still left unexplored... as is much of the ocean.

Have no idea about Tasik Chini but the Bermuda Triangle has many explanations depending on who you ask. The more religious believe that it is a plane (not the kind that fly's) between 2 worlds and when you enter the triangle, you emerge on the other side. The strongest explanation though is as you say, strong magnetic forces that sends your navigational systems all wonky. Notice how there are seldom any reported cases of late? Could this be that technological advancements mean these magnetic forces no longer threaten vessels or aircfart entering the area?

Other mysteries you can look into are crop circles, the philadelphia experiment, big foot, stonehedge... just off the top of my mind.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Some ppl claimed that Bermuda is fake. Same purpose, tourist attraction.

But this is real.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
y'all can refer to National Geographic and Discovery websites. Giant squids by the size of a NOS (L) tank or as big as a Hayabusa bike has been covered last few years offshore Mexican Gulf and cold waters of Balkan sea...

And the vast ocean still holds thousands of mysteries as scientists still haul new species of deep sea fishes that is uglier than Predator without its masks, and aged hundreds of years... and softshells that looks much more beautiful than a pearl... with radiocarbon test showing the' are nearly as old as the Viking legend (around 600yrs?)

I'd say that's creepy enough to know what's in Mariana Trench... offshore Filipina and Taiwan...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
wah! whats Rworgorrh doing at the Baseball stadium!!?? i thought he was sposed to be on slave duty on Ando Prime!??

:rofl:

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
kopi ..
yu're so obsessed with motoring site laa .. hahahha :p :p

Kopi said:
y'all can refer to National Geographic and Discovery websites. Giant squids by the size of a NOS (L) tank or as big as a Hayabusa bike has been covered last few years offshore Mexican Gulf and cold waters of Balkan sea...

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
that is why is happens in Japan maa .. only japan got ultraman ..

zero4 said:
haahahhahahahaha, first king kong, now we got giant squid

we need ultraman to protect the world!!!!

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
There is no Loch Ness Monster. A documentary produce in China by Chinese Expedition proof that a few/more large fishes swiming in formation caused the "visual effect" of a long-shape monster like feeling.

The documentary shows allot of video footage of far view where it looks like a monster trying to surface or submerge. (more than 100 meters)

It then show many videos medium range (50 - 100 meters)

Finally it also shows allot of close range video (5 - 20 meters) including many chinese on many boat trips near the fishes and trying to touch it.

The videos evidence was plentiful, clear-view daylight, there are no more mystery and guesses.

The fishes are however a surprice find because they are thought to have extinct, but surpricingly are found here and thought to be the last place on earth to find them.

And yes these fish are very sensitive to surround and is from dinosaur age. Or something like that.

It is thought that these fish strategise to swim in that way to scare of other huge predators.

The size of each fish is the size of half a man. Big.

Sorry to dissapoint you all......... I for one is extremely sad, I wish it was a dinosaur.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
its a conspiracy on the part of the western media! they hide the true findings in order to perpetuate and keep alive the Loch Ness legend in order to keep the tourism industry alive!??!?

and the chinese documentaries were never shown to the world!! its a conspiracy! bush is behind all this, its all skulls n bones! (another mystery :rofl: ) hehe

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
man! this giant squid reminds me of the Red Alert 2 game... wahhah....
wow, now giant squid... whats next ? Godzilla ?

hey, lets talk about UFO's and crop circles...

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
want to see monster only

imagine our life our world with ultraman and monster

so nice...maybe suddenly the monster come out from genting highland....ultraman from japan need to fly over here...made uncle lim famous

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
@@

Malaysia got KeluangMan & the soon to arrive CicakMan only.....
I always wondered how come humans have never completely studied the Ocean but instead send people up to space instead? My take is that THERE are other lifeforms down beneath the sea........anybody remember XCOM2?Terror From The Deep!

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
the bigfoot is real, what i remember some newspaper said that some people found that creatures in kelantan, i forgot jeli or gua musang, itz long time ago about 4-5years ago, i think i read 4rm b.harian or utusan but i not sure itz true or not... whatz so weird, we already found orang utan that look like bigfoot and clever also, so bigfoot just another species like orang utan that can think maybe a bit clever than orang utan, but not clever as mankind... sum said that they hide 4rm human bcoz dont want human to destroy them like other animals, hey they can think ofcourse itz hard to find them bcoz they try their best to avoid 4rm humans... 4rm what i remember sumone capture bigfoot photo entering the forest in kelantan... but i not so sure coz itz 5years old news...

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Thanks guys for sharing on various mystery issue surrounding our planet earth globally. I've been told by my fren that other mystery he wasn't sure but he did told me about strong magnetic field is happening at bermuda triangle area and he has strong believe that bigfoot does really exist. Hmmm.. I've also been told that right beneath the great wall of china there is actually a secret passage tunnel whereby when u goes in the passage will lead u all the way to some unknown place full of mystery. Seriously all dis are getting very interesting :)

Regards,
Mike

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
BudakSiol! said:
I always wondered how come humans have never completely studied the Ocean but instead send people up to space instead? My take is that THERE are other lifeforms down beneath the sea........anybody remember XCOM2?Terror From The Deep!
yeah man, actually u are true.... why didnt people study the ocean... ever heard of atlantis? some claim that there was once an empire which submerged wholy into the sea... to which even Disney made a cartoon out of it... which it tells a story about an empire that is submerged into the sea.. but situated in an air-well beneth the sea...
And even read it from somewhere, that they are the reason for the Piramids that we see today... and their technology is vast more advance then what we have today.... hmp... interesting....

Last edited:

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Anyone knows about the dinosour captured from New Zealand recently??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to ask how do people modify the plug coil? What do you use if you modify the plug coil? The engine is using 2 plug coil and 2 plug cable that is attached to plug coil. If you have any insight, please do tell. Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience