Getz's Oil Coolant

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
Hi All,

I'm driving Getz 1.3. I am wondering with the Getz engine where I can't find the reserve water bottle inside the engine. Like normal car, there is one bottle goes to the radiator for reserve water. For Getz, where is it ? Then for Engine coolant, can I put water instead of coolant fluid ?

koren

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004

see this..

can put water into the radiator.. + some antifreeze(anti rust) or else your radiator will start to rust..

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
Hi Koren,

I'm quite confius. From the picture, the radiator is on left side and right side (red circle) is an engine coolant. Let say my coolant already dry out, can I put water into the 'engine coolant' instead of the coolant fluid itself ? is the 'engine coolant' itself consider as a water reserve tank ? sorry to ask this, i'm quite new with Getz. Thx

koren

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
usually can just top up with water.. cos there will be antifreeze in the radiator already..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wandering if there's anyone of you guys in this forum is from kuching or happened to know any used parts dealer in kuching who sells or keeps mirage 4g15 1.5 complete head. My car is proton wira 1.5 manual and recently i had some problem with its head and the piston arm. So, i would like to swap the original head with mirage 4g15 head. As far as i know, mirage 4g15 is a twincam engine,so besides replacing the defective head, at the same time i also would like to upgrade its performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience