Gen 2 R3 is coming

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
OFF TOPIC
WBW7827 said:
:smile: ya..sometime good manner + good language won't help. kena rotan 1 kali baru tak bleh cakap.

cheers..anyway...waiting for GEN2R3 & SAVVYR3 release is a very uneasy feeling. hayyya... but thanks to you all becoz always updating the latest progress on both..thinking of selling my savvy, go for gen2r3. :frown:
Why? keep it man, we have some minor performance upgrades lined up for that car.

Can PM a pic of your car. Interested to see other modded Savvys

hopefully G2R3 doesnt come out so soon...so i can trade in my G2 without having to pay the bank on the outstanding balances !

yeahh i do want to keep it but..thinking of power defisit that i'm going thru now, it hard to say what happen in future.

my car still stock standard chili red.no mod yet. i'm now saving my cold hard cash for zerokit+titanium head lamp+exaust system + suspension kit from R3.now got only enough for zerokit + headlamp.

my experience thought me to wait untill everythings is clear.
so maybe i should wait..patience.

cheers

my advise to those who want to buy this R3 things. dont buy la. or your life will like be in hell. always risau bout your car like GTI owner not. geng pangkah will start their work coz this is new business. since GTI is for satria wannabe. then Gen2R3 and savvy also for thier wannabe who dont have money to buy the original one. so stop ur dreaming and mod your original car.

no need to talk bad bout R3 or what lah..even my standard G2 eats E46-318i for breakfast, no joke but of coz lah the bimmer is heavy.. Good Job there for making life faster..

development is too slow la for r3...pls be quick to release products...ur market shares ar dwindling now cos young savvy owners are lost in their quest for modifications...potential buyers are going to myvi for now...but with the long waiting list for myvi,,u guys could recapture those potential undecided buyers with ur products for savvy/gen2...oh ...and ur marketing stinks too...no or little exposure whatsoever..

saw one Gen2 R3 yesterday morning, traffic light in front of mpsj/shell usj 5, drove by one indian/mamak chap..plat number BHN....cannot remember.

i was right on his tail, making u turn at the traffic light. can see clearly the stripes and the emblem, full buckets inside but not sure the brand.

looks really nice...

gtishadowfax said:
saw one Gen2 R3 yesterday morning, traffic light in front of mpsj/shell usj 5, drove by one indian/mamak chap..plat number BHN....cannot remember.

i was right on his tail, making u turn at the traffic light. can see clearly the stripes and the emblem, full buckets inside but not sure the brand.

looks really nice...

wannabe..

TOE PECK said:
development is too slow la for r3...pls be quick to release products...ur market shares ar dwindling now cos young savvy owners are lost in their quest for modifications...potential buyers are going to myvi for now...but with the long waiting list for myvi,,u guys could recapture those potential undecided buyers with ur products for savvy/gen2...oh ...and ur marketing stinks too...no or little exposure whatsoever..
I wouldn't complain about slow development. Building a car is not like programming a software where if it fails you can just call for support or install a patch. There are a lot of tests and procedures to go through before a manufacturer can release a car with more than a simple facelift. Just look at how long it took for Volkswagen to launch the R32 after the standard Golf.

Not enough exposure? It's enough that R3 is known in local car enthusiast circles. Spending more to get the makcik selling nasi lemak to know about R3 is wasting money. I wonder how many owners of Mercedes even know what AMG does...

u completely misunderstood my point prozac...yes to the circle of enthusiast...but it's too small of a circle..maybe in your small circle of frends in klang valley and among sr3 owners...u think enough exposure...all of malaysia?NOOOOO....

the way ur thinking is like r3 to be too exclusive among the elite but one must understand that r3 too must make money to go forward...how the hell for r3 to like spoon and mugen etc2 to be known all over the world when malaysians are not aware of them and their servise products....

and to makcik jual sayur...dont need to be know...heheheheh...maybe the makcik is buying a savvy for her daughter...the daughter doesnt even know r3 existed...the dealer never mention..the media kaput...then they pasang fiber bodykit with wei yip exhaust...haahahhah..price?about the same as zerokit for the bodykit with low quality amd ugly design...better promote zerokit..

slow development...i think proton and r3 must work together in the design stage lagi so that when they launch the car,the parts are readily available...thus more competitive when go head to head with the japs.....we cannot wait for half a year when the competitor are vringing in souped up parts when they launched the car lagi...lost of proton market shares equals the same to R3

just my 2 cent ok..

i think prozac explanation is quite clear..r3 need to the extensive test, sometimes trial and error b4 achieving their ultimate setup..and some more, different car (although same model) have slightly different setups..i dun blame r3 for their lateness, hope it worth the wait..

toe peck..
why r3 have to work in the design stage with proton? do M division work in the design of BMW ag cars? no! they just upgraded the car made by their parent company and make a better ride..
i understand your opinion though..but the way u ask is like u want the r3 parts to be sell before r3 launch its car..its takes time for sure to develop it
and for fighting up with competitor who are barging through with new models and souped up part, u shud ask proton to think about it..

i meant that when honda launch their new models...1-2 months later...sometimes only weeks..parts had been offered already by mugen.not half a year..R3 and P1 must work 2gether..i mean common...cars are ready months before they are released,they must go for real world testing what...why not develop parts from there lagi?,,look at srm now..being tested...why not they design the bodykit etc2 simultaniously?
but they design and work..AFTER the car is released....thus the long wait

R3, can i know when will the gen2 R3 be released. a rough estimate please.
really interested in gettin one. thanks in advance

razaksa,when faisal says early 2006,he meant takda ilham lagi like paklah and his cabinet line up and nap and rmk9....must tunggu ilham dulu...heheheheheh

new MD only puppet to azlan the penguin who is also a pupet to pak lah bodolasawi and khairi juboludin

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom