Gen 2 R3 is coming

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yeaahh..like i mention..R3 got advantage bcoz u guy produce A PACKAGE..a car that totally differ in respect to the performance & easthetically.. anyway keep up the good work

9K rpm R3 MSS car 1.6L campro inside..b16A..emm 190-210hp ke?

ayyaa..this weekend ke..huh can't visit sepang.got meeting on sunday morning..

Specs.
MSS specs. too much detail to mention. Suffice to say it's a REAL race engine. SPecs built as per MSS regulations, meaning mucho expensive.

faisal said:
Specs.
MSS specs. too much detail to mention. Suffice to say it's a REAL race engine. SPecs built as per MSS regulations, meaning mucho expensive.

Hi Faisal

Saw Alang testing the Gen 2 race car on sunday Mss practice. Super fast and super close ratio box. Engine even sounded like vtec man. Very impressed. MME spec 2:39sec, this Mss spec wonder can go high 29s?

Is this MSS spec for Super16 or Supersaloon?

Chris

MME pole position is 4th right.. damn fast.. can scare those vtecs and vvtis..

chris2000 said:
Hi Faisal

Saw Alang testing the Gen 2 race car on sunday Mss practice. Super fast and super close ratio box. Engine even sounded like vtec man. Very impressed. MME spec 2:39sec, this Mss spec wonder can go high 29s?

Is this MSS spec for Super16 or Supersaloon?

Chris
Car is entering MSS Super 16. Hoping to match fastest times in MSS Super 16.

Hi there guyz, im a big fan of R3 production cars and very pleased to say that
im very very very impress with the R3 boys who had done many hardworks and
tension jobs that put them through....and im definately gonna get 1 a.s.a.p!!

Faisal, if i had got a G2R3, can i BOT kit? can the piston and the block takes the pressure
of it? can i SC it?
And honestly, the sticker on the windscreen is white, it does not macth the car at all, if it
was black in colour with red and white fonts on it would look superbly nice! :)
And the pic i saw in hypertune, the brakecover for back was red while the front one is gold.
Why not all of it was red in colour?
And plzzzzzz do have xenon lights, just imagine a black chassis with a superbly medium bright xenon hid lights, yummmy!!! looks absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks and plz do correct my mistakes if i do :)

I am waiting for the camshaft, exhaust (latest is still being tuned) & possibly ECU re-map for the Gen 2..... :biggrin:

Hopefully in time for Christmas... watch out for a white Gen 2 at next season's SSO.... :cool:

Regards,
Uncle Mui

i'm actually had own stock savvy and drive stock manual G2..
and impress of it handling characteristic.
and i can't imagine what sort of handling G2R3 will offer.. so plz clarify...bro faisal

how can i get my hand on the G2R3?
does R3 sell their G2 based on normal car purchasement method ( >10% downpayment + monthly instalment )?
OR
pay cash only?

as a not so loaded man price is always a FACTOR.

cheers

WBW7827 said:
.. so plz clarify...bro faisal

how can i get my hand on the G2R3?
does R3 sell their G2 based on normal car purchasement method ( >10% downpayment + monthly instalment )?
OR
pay cash only?

as a not so loaded man price is always a FACTOR.

cheers
A per the Satria R3 the vehicles bought through Proton Edar are subject o new car purchase processes. Loan, downpayment...

Most people would rather have all the mods lumped into the loan instead of forking out cold hard cash everytime they want to upgrade. Any possibility of this with the Gen2/Savvy R3?

I hear that Gen 2 R3 is a mere cosmetic excercise. Maybe just an extractor with a full exhaust system. probably cross drilled brakes. But no high lift cam.

prozac said:
Most people would rather have all the mods lumped into the loan instead of forking out cold hard cash everytime they want to upgrade. Any possibility of this with the Gen2/Savvy R3?
If only malaysian Finance companies were so flexible and accomodating.

We have thought and planned something along those lines but it could not be implemented for reasons I'd rather not divulge in public.

jamesweh said:
I hear that Gen 2 R3 is a mere cosmetic excercise. Maybe just an extractor with a full exhaust system. probably cross drilled brakes. But no high lift cam.

i hear the sound of music, the airconditioner, the fans that restlessly cool my ever warm computer, my cat cleaning herself. I think I hear a cricket outside too. Oh and a mat moto just passed by.

jamesweh said:

OFF TOPIC FOR 1 MINUTE..reading above quoted msg make me feel something weird in my head.since someone had replied to this msg, i've got a words too..

do u bro & sis know that BAT is blind. BAT only hear things. they live in a cave-closed+dark space..they also create lousy noises when alarmed by any sign without knowing right or wrong.. BAT are animal and we are human being, what's the different between them?? did u guy got my point?

SO ANYONE WANT TO BE A BATMAN?

WBW7827 said:
reading above quoted msg make me feel something weird in my head.since someone had replied to this msg, i've got a words too..

do u bro & sis know that BAT is blind. BAT only hear things. they live in a cave-closed+dark space..they also create lousy noises when alarmed by any sign without knowing right or wrong.. BAT are animal and we are human being, what's the different between them?? did u guy got my point?

SO ANYONE WANT TO BE A BATMAN?
hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:Good one...

:smile: ya..sometime good manner + good language won't help. kena rotan 1 kali baru tak bleh cakap.

cheers..anyway...waiting for GEN2R3 & SAVVYR3 release is a very uneasy feeling. hayyya... but thanks to you all becoz always updating the latest progress on both..thinking of selling my savvy, go for gen2r3. :frown:

Top Bottom