Gen 2 owner pls report here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
one pic to share with u all... taken in damai beach, kuching.

very nice gen 2.

Originally posted by artnet@Feb 19 2005, 09:38

very nice gen 2.
can i know how much for the bodykit like the yellow gen2 u display without spray .... thanks !

Originally posted by anson+Feb 21 2005, 15:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anson @ Feb 21 2005, 15:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-artnet@Feb 19 2005, 09:38

very nice gen 2.
can i know how much for the bodykit like the yellow gen2 u display without spray .... thanks ! [/b][/quote]
i try to answer...

dunno the exact price.... but according to d design n style n market price...
maybe it's around 900 above.... because many material have been used for the spoiler, sideskirts n etc.... n if PU.. maybe higher....

like Veilside ler die punyer

correct me if i m wrong.. just according to my survey at bodykit shop...

tq :D

:( aiyor...this thread so slow lar....any G2 owners here....pls pls come in!!!

Originally posted by Gen_x+Feb 21 2005, 19:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gen_x @ Feb 21 2005, 19:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by anson@Feb 21 2005, 15:49
<!--QuoteBegin-artnet
@Feb 19 2005, 09:38

very nice gen 2.

can i know how much for the bodykit like the yellow gen2 u display without spray .... thanks !
i try to answer...

maybe it's around 900 above.... because many material have been used for the spoiler, sideskirts n etc.... n if PU.. maybe higher....

tq :D [/b][/quote]
sori ar i not gen 2 owner but was snooping around...
ic ur interested in the bodyit..
from wat i can c its a celica side skirt n celica back bumper if im not wrong...
can b done in daiichi..
but i do not recommend u to go there...
wanna do custom bodykits?
pm me...
will recommend u to bumifibre or grandpire...

Well...this is from my observation, after a year with the car.

1. weather stripping is seriously crap. brake hard and the smell of bruning brake creeps into the car. what is this la. wind noise oso teruk.

2. interior: plastic and fit and finish is so poor. whatever proton says, the plastic is just crap. check out the buttons on the dashboard, especially the emergency triangle on the hazard button. aiyo...silk screen printing ke?

3. whatever it is, the sales figure for gen2 is not really promising dude.

4. Sound system , though signed off by the "man" himself, does not really sound that good. The waja has better sound.

5. That cream coloured fabric seats are too easy to be soiled. Change the material, or the colour.

6. Centre locking mechanisme gives out a very mechanical noise which is, sad to say, cheap sounding. pathetic

7. slam the door and instead of a solid thud, you get a tinny sound.

8. what is wrong with the power window wei! ditch out delloyd.

9. but the handling is nice, really nice. well balanced and the brake feel is simply marvellous.

hi all,

any good rims to suggest for g2..15'' on 55 japanese tyres sounds good rite?

Originally posted by KoNa+Mar 2 2005, 00:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KoNa @ Mar 2 2005, 00:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gen_x@Feb 21 2005, 19:51
Originally posted by anson@Feb 21 2005, 15:49
<!--QuoteBegin-artnet
@Feb 19 2005, 09:38

very nice gen 2.

i try to answer...

tq :D
sori ar i not gen 2 owner but was snooping around...
ic ur interested in the bodyit..
from wat i can c its a celica side skirt n celica back bumper if im not wrong...
can b done in daiichi..
but i do not recommend u to go there...
wanna do custom bodykits?
pm me...
will recommend u to bumifibre or grandpire...[/b][/quote]
what the different material of that bumifibre n grandpire ???
what the price of that both without spray ???
n where ur location ??? thanks !!

Elo sifus...

Just got back from PESC for front strut/ suspension bla bla replacement...

Just wanna enlighten you guys with one shocking info for gen2 (at least shocking for me ) ... have u ever notice how gen2 tank compartment is connect to the oil tank .. i mean how the place where u put your fuel in.. connects to the fuel tank ..

It was shocking for me to see that it seem as if a rubber hose connect them together... i also did not notice this until one uncle show it to me just now.. huhu.. any engineers here.. or sifus... is it safe ? would it not puncture if the hose get hit by sharp stone or debris??

Just want to share the info...

saw one G2 transplanning E4 engine in OUG!!!! :o :o :o

dunno whos car???

oh guys ,

Sorry i have dropped this thread for quite some time , due to busy with club development thingy . How you all do now ?
If you have anything to complaint about your gen 2 pls go to this link for make your complaint letter :- http://www.gen2club.com/complaint/
We ( G2C ) will forward it to right person in proton .

Originally posted by wenshen@Apr 23 2005, 13:13
yoyoyo!!~ gen2 owner here.. hehe..
[snapback]920880[/snapback]​
wenshen ,

Have you join G2C yet ?

nope.. lol.. how to join? got the site for it?

anywayss...
i wanna ask u ppl.. u have probs with ur door? hard to open?
and.. ur fuel tank indicator.. the needle wun reach full even u pump full tank wan wor... mine forever 3quarter oni.. isit normal?
and the control.. superb not sensitive.. but.. i just cracked a new way to press it.. lol..

where u peeps get the mod of the whole back light become red colour eh?
i saw one today.. lol.. LOADS of questions..
lol..

hello

i am new here, as i am also a gen2 owner......in grey colour......:)...i have done some mod ..........the engine i had change to 4g93t...

so fast do transplant d?!
freakin loaded or freaking free?
lol!!~ nice one dude.. but.. one thing i like bout gen2 is that there is LOADS of space under the bonnet ready for u to fit some stuff in
lol!~~

Top Bottom