Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Gekko Sticky Mate

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Gekko Sticky Mate *PROMOTION RM50 for 3pcs*

Gekko is totally different from current non slip mat in the market that only prevent slips on horizontal platform.

WHAT IS GEKKO MADE OF?
It is made of soft Gel with good heat resistance, good cold weather durability and elasticity. Stick against on dashboards, vertical surfaces, windows, dashboard, ceramic tile, desk etc. to hold your valuables firmly by pad itself adhesive.
It is Non-toxic, washable and reusable. If pad loses grip, clean with household glass cleaner or soap and water, the grip ability returns to its original state.A product with a long usability life.

BENEFITS TO USERS IN VEHICLES
- Indestructible in hot and humid condition
- Holding MOBILE PHONES, GPS and IPOD at a vertical position that the device screen can be viewed and Keep them in place
- Research showed that 75% of drivers do not know where they store their mobile phone while driving.

BENEFITS TO USERS IN OFFICE OR AT HOME
- Office video conferencing via mobile phone. Grip the mobile phone vertically to be hands free.
- Placing to do list with ordinary paper and not stick pad - cost effective solution
- Place users gadgets in office table securely against fall and scratches. Gekko is to prevent such accident.
- Place Gekko on desk partition to place mobile phones vertically. Easy to view the caller detail when phone rings.

Item: Gekko Sticky Mate
Price: RM20.00 (inclusive delivery charges)
Payment Type: COD Within Klang VAlley /CIMB
Delivery method: Personally deliver.
My Location: Petaling Jaya
Contact No:012-2345164 = Hafiz

FOR THROUGH OUT MALAYSIA
Item:Gekko Sticky Mate
Price: RM20.00 + RM8.00(Shipping)
Payment Type: CIMB
Delivery method: pos laju
Location: For Outside Klang VAlley or place I cannot deliver.

FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IN BIG BULK OR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Yes..with special price) PLZ DO CALL ME AT 012-2345164 Hafiz

Attachments

Last edited:

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site

Gekko is totally different from current non slip mat in the market that only prevent slips on horizontal platform.

WHAT IS GEKKO MADE OF?
It is made of soft Gel with good heat resistance, good cold weather durability and elasticity. Stick against on dashboards, vertical surfaces, windows, dashboard, ceramic tile, desk etc. to hold your valuables firmly by pad itself adhesive.
It is Non-toxic, washable and reusable. If pad loses grip, clean with household glass cleaner or soap and water, the grip ability returns to its original state.A product with a long usability life.

- Holding MOBILE PHONES, GPS and IPOD at a vertical position that the device screen can be viewed and Keep them in place
- Research showed that 75% of drivers do not know where they store their mobile phone while driving.

- Office video conferencing via mobile phone. Grip the mobile phone vertically to be hands free.
- Placing to do list with ordinary paper and not stick pad - cost effective solution
- Place users gadgets in office table securely against fall and scratches. Gekko is to prevent such accident.
- Place Gekko on desk partition to place mobile phones vertically. Easy to view the caller detail when phone rings.

FOR THROUGH OUT MALAYSIA

FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IN BIG BULK OR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Yes..with special price) PLZ DO CALL ME AT 012-2345164 Hafiz

Attachments

Last edited:

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
TQ to Mr. Phillip from Damansara Jaya... for being my 1st zerotohundred costumer....

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
GEKKO Sticky Pad will officially be in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Singapore in July 2010... Soon Gekko will be in Indonesia and Philippines..

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Tq Khairil from Shah Alam,,,, TQ for ur interest...

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site

WHAT IS GEKKO MADE OF?

FOR THROUGH OUT MALAYSIA

FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IN BIG BULK OR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Yes..with special price)

PLZ DO CALL/SMS ME AT 012-2345164 Hafiz

Attachments

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Re: Gekko Sticky Mate *PROMOTION RM50 for 3pcs*

RM50 for 3pcs.... fast deliver to ur hand...

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
RM50 for 3pcs... personally deliver to ur hand..

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site

bump
bump

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site

bump
bump

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
My office at Dataran Prima area and i stay at Bandar Utama area. When can u bring me one ?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Got what colour ?

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site

bump
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Front already change to VR4 twinpot (pcd114)

Is it possible to change Wira rear drum to Waja disk? Is it plug n play?
Thanks in advance guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience