Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
doing some DIY on X'mas day result pretty good just tat i too rush to install all the trim back my hand print was printed on those still wet paint on some part
nice job...its matte black?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get from Ace Hardware Mid Valley...
Nice, just hope the price wont increase anymore due to huge demand for it. Previously was only RM40.90 if not mistaken.

But good thing is all same price for all colours. Blaze blue would be great. Blaze orange look kinda too bright to me.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Nice, just hope the price wont increase anymore due to huge demand for it. Previously was only RM40.90 if not mistaken.

But good thing is all same price for all colours. Blaze blue would be great. Blaze orange look kinda too bright to me.
:listen: they have lot of matte black not only that rack but all over the shop......i bought 1 last week but the other colours just on the rack itself....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:listen: they have lot of matte black not only that rack but all over the shop......i bought 1 last week but the other colours just on the rack itself....
Ya, still remember me getting frustrated hunting for the Black Plastidip which was sapu most of the time. Last time is all about being lucky to be there when they restock. Today you don't buy, tomorrow come again, all sapued already.

Now, not worried about not getting any. Now got so many cans on sale, just no time to do haha!

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, still remember me getting frustrated hunting for the Black Plastidip which was sapu most of the time. Last time is all about being lucky to be there when they restock. Today you don't buy, tomorrow come again, all sapued already.

Now, not worried about not getting any. Now got so many cans on sale, just no time to do haha!
HAHAHA.....u r rite bro.....no time to do at all le.......and i think lot of ppl frustrated of waiting for them to stock the matte black..... :dancing2:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
HAHAHA.....u r rite bro.....no time to do at all le.......and i think lot of ppl frustrated of waiting for them to stock the matte black..... :dancing2:
Planning to try to PD whole car. But gonna try on kancil as a test with Spray Cans. But this one really need to find time to do it. Maybe panel by panel. :smile:

Those were the days, all hunting for it. When there is a lot on sale now, not many have time for it pula. If single then okay. Got gf, really susah to find time.

But never see u in this thread before :driver:

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Planning to try to PD whole car. But gonna try on kancil as a test with Spray Cans. But this one really need to find time to do it. Maybe panel by panel. :smile:

Those were the days, all hunting for it. When there is a lot on sale now, not many have time for it pula. If single then okay. Got gf, really susah to find time.

But never see u in this thread before :driver:
i'm quite new over here bro.....

actually i just want to dip a few area on my car only....im not tat extreme like u bro....dipping the whole car.... respect u man....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i'm quite new over here bro.....

actually i just want to dip a few area on my car only....im not tat extreme like u bro....dipping the whole car.... respect u man....
No la just an idea, havent did it yet. Just thought to try it instead of repaint. Cheaper option.
But time is the only thing.

All the while I only dip few areas as well. Never did whole car before. Just curious on the outcome.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No la just an idea, havent did it yet. Just thought to try it instead of repaint. Cheaper option.
But time is the only thing.

All the while I only dip few areas as well. Never did whole car before. Just curious on the outcome.
well let me know the result once u deep the whole car bro.....wow can't wait to see it.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
well let me know the result once u deep the whole car bro.....wow can't wait to see it.....
Haha! Will do but won't be that soon. So much to do yet so little time and budget. Just part of the plan. Should need to spend at least RM600 on PD alone.

Also need to sand to smoothen rough surface on the car 1st. Few body parts a bit dented. Need to replace.

So dont put ur hopes too high. Haha! Won't be so soon.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Haha! Will do but won't be that soon. So much to do yet so little time and budget. Just part of the plan. Should need to spend at least RM600 on PD alone.

Also need to sand to smoothen rough surface on the car 1st. Few body parts a bit dented. Need to replace.

So dont put ur hopes too high. Haha! Won't be so soon.
i'll wait for u...just don't forget to show some photo once u done it!!!! all the best man.... :rock:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ACE Hardware Midvalley has stocked up in Metallizers (different shades of colours too!), pearliser and camo colours now!

10 bucks more expensive than the usual colours though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we have established that the new Toyota 86 inherits the vital DNAs from the old AE86, maintaining the important bits of a fun-to-drive, rear-wheel drive sports coupe. If anything, It had impressed us at ZTH as well as the respected pro drifter, Tengku Djan. These are contributing assurances that the 86 is here to stay and is on it's way to becoming the next big thing in the motorsports scene real...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience