Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i scared symbian app not compatible with windows mobile but garmin do have a app for blackberry..
u can check it on the garmin websites..:biggrin:
angrysnail, BlackBerry runs on its own OS (name: BlackBerry OS), not Wndows Mobile

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
joei1978, that's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Mind I know what port allow the connection between 5800 XpressMusic and the monitor may I know? something simple or you need a new wire?

now i have another question, whose leg is that in the 3rd photo you shot at 26-Apr-09 16:56? :biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
lolx i didnt notice the leg...too mesmorized by the navigation on the LCD screen...anyway for a phone to be connected to a screen you just need the cable only....thats normally provided with the purchase of the phone...if not i think can get from sungai wang.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2009
hi all bro at here.......
y my 5800 cannot work ah?
noob xia me....
I install the software d and done the step that paste paste a "SW.unl" in the Garmin folder
but when I open the software it still asking me to register oh?
any bro can help mah?:banghead:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
i want the gps system in my 5800 also.. it look damn nice.!
Where to install it? need it badly. haha! :love:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Thank you bro angrysnail ! i got ur pm..! Haha..! :love: now testing and downloading !

Bump: bro.. do we need to update frequently? for the map? and if it .. where to download? :driver:

Bump: bro.. do we need to update frequently? for the map? and if it .. where to download? :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to a Sarjan in D4 Bukit Aman the most recent strategy to steal the vehicles are pretty girls deployed to tackle men and get to know them. During this period they would either borrow or run away with their vehicle. After which they wont be able to be contacted. This is syndicate which is currently going on in MY. Apparently there is an article on this in todays Metro daily papers.

This is the case where the owner has got acquainted to a Malay gal in KL for 2 weeks and then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience