beauty is skin deep

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
According to a Sarjan in D4 Bukit Aman the most recent strategy to steal the vehicles are pretty girls deployed to tackle men and get to know them. During this period they would either borrow or run away with their vehicle. After which they wont be able to be contacted. This is syndicate which is currently going on in MY. Apparently there is an article on this in todays Metro daily papers.

This is the case where the owner has got acquainted to a Malay gal in KL for 2 weeks and then wanted to borrow his car (Toyota Alphard 1month old) to visit her Mom in Penang. She then took the car and now can't be contacted. The car has entered Thailand since last week and now the owner's brother is trying to get this sorted out.

The issue is the owner may be reluctant to make the report as he is married and wouldn't want his wife or family to know about it.

Pls be advice not to borrow your car to starangers make sure get their IC number or visit their family or get some details b4 borrowing your vehicle..

or else this the price u paid for beauty skin deep

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
ya better dont man ,

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
my 12years fren i also dun1 borrow la....i know mine's its cheap proton...but answer still NO! hahaha

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
never in my life will i loan my car to good friend...even if its just to go to the 7eleven behind my house...furthermore a damn woman i know in 2 weeks? TO PENANG !? she can walk for all i care...:thefinger:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
yea man
better dun ever loan to anyone...as the chinese saying
not ripe dun eat(em sok em sik) LOLX

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
what a sad case! ... sui ham sup...! horny... lolx.. :proud:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
demn... a new MO... thanks for the heads up... :biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
buy her a bus ticket next time...if u still want some pussy...

or stop thinking with your penis...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
she dont have a car...
mel - dont take it personally, i know women drivers all too well :laugh: only a minority of the minority knows how to drive with care. she drove over my feet, went into a pillar, got slammed by oncoming(slow junction), washed the car 3mths once, serviced the car a year once & cigarette box thickness in parking summons..no way in this world i'd loan her my car....only 'A' -> 'B'...no maintenance whatso-freakin-ever

Last edited:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i have to agree with pocket taikor,

only an extremely small amount of chicks know how to drive and care for a car.
I myself will only loan my car to a few of my friends whom i have known my entire life. Family included.

no one else is allowed to drive my car. so my driver seat is pretty clean wan.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Guys beware.. hehe..

Excerpts from The STAR..
Wednesday June 24, 2009

Amorous men and their fast cars are soon parted

"CAR theft syndicates are employing sexy women to get amorous businessmen to part with their luxury vehicles, reported Harian Metro.

During the past six months, about 10 businessmen have lost their cars after being seduced by these women, who persuaded the victims to lend them expensive cars. The women would then deliver the cars to the syndicates, the daily reported.

The crime usually went unreported by the victim, for fear of affecting his image or family life, making it the perfect crime for the syndicate.

However, this ploy was revealed when one of the victims, businessman Ramli Che Mat, 36, reported his car stolen after he lent it to a friend.

Ramli said he lent his Toyota Caldina to his friend in January with the intention of selling it to him.

“Without telling me, he let his ‘girlfriend’ use it,” he said.

Ramli was alerted when the bank called to inform him about missing the hire-purchase payment for two months.

He immediately asked his friend about the car and they both visited the woman at her Setapak home. She claimed the bank had repossessed the car.

However, a call to the bank revealed there was no order for the vehicle to be repossessed, said Ramli.

He and his friend then went to confront the woman again but found that she had disappeared. She did not answer her mobile phone either.

“However, she did send an SMS that sounded like a challenge to us to lodge a police report,” he said.

Subang Jaya police chief ACP Zainal Rashid Abu Bakar confirmed that a report had been lodged on the matter."

stingray

Jun 5, 2009
BE CAREFUL GUYS PUSSY A GETTING FUCKING SMART.dont melt when u see a fucking pussy

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
only 2 weeks? then give luxury mpv for loan, if me in ur situation dont ever give them anything bro..pity for the owner & good lesson for other zth forumer..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We were amazed at how close to perfection the Pagani Zonda Cinque was when Autocar drove it last week, but the Cinque pales in comparison to the Zonda R. As promised Autocar has released this new video of the Zonda R review and it is absolutely perfect. The Pagani Zonda R is a must have machine for any track day junkie or motorsports fan with deep pockets. Why? Watch the video and understand.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience