garlado vs me in sepang highway

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
K_Takuya said:
My bugatty cum landmower actually cut all the grass in my lawn in less than 2 second! All thanks to the quad-turbo + quad cutting blade combination!! but the cost is high.. half tank of petrol..and my neighbour didnt enjoy the blow off valve sound from it...sigh...i will donate it to majlis bandaraya next week.. or selling it at RM5.00. anybody want?
bro give me the best price? can nego ar? u should open thread at marketplace otherwise ur post will be deleted bkos at wrong section. hahahahahah. can trade in with my dunhill 20 pack? hahahahahah.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
Kai Sheng said:
after a day of usage... i didn feel like to use my 360 Spider anymore... anyone likes to have it??? I think I will buy commoners car after this... maybe 850cc Kancil la... and put a budget ICE in it... i think Kancil is better than 360 Spider and my lambo (the one I give to nuggyn) becoz it has 4 doors :lol:
ofkos 850 kancil is far more better than 360 spider. kancil is more jinak n big than spider. 850 more power than 360 wat? hahahahaha. sum more kancil u can make bbq spider cannot bkos got racun if eat. they will make spiderweb at ur stomach. hahahahah.

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
...hahahahhahah!...I think after this mr moderator will banned all of us leerrr!:regular_smile:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
m3 power said:
bro give me the best price? can nego ar? u should open thread at marketplace otherwise ur post will be deleted bkos at wrong section. hahahahahah. can trade in with my dunhill 20 pack? hahahahahah.
ok lah bro..

friend friend.. RM 4.80 my final price..also throw in extra blade,rubber glove and Mugen Power sticker..dun nego me more please... final price ok?.. please include another RM8,765.43 for postage via contena. pm me your name, address and acc number please.

Last edited:

demonrezz

Jul 18, 2005
kl
ariel said:
...hahahah!...everybody going to be 'merapu' already....ekekeke...btw, Mr Demonrezz...out of topic lil bit ya...how about maintaining the 328 Bimmer?...I scared on that issue and of course the road tax fee...how arrr?:shades_smile:
service.. oil change.. filter change.. ecu default.. is about RM250..

road tax plus inssurance .. rm3000 per year

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
K_Takuya said:
ok lah bro..

friend friend.. RM 4.80 my final price..also throw in extra blade,rubber glove and Mugen Power sticker..dun nego me more please... final price ok?.. please include another RM8,765.43 for postage via contena. pm me your name, address and acc number please.
ugpm bro. hahahaha. can trade with winston 20 pack? hahaha. now we r really out of topic. hahahaha.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
m3 power said:
ugpm bro. hahahaha. can trade with winston 20 pack? hahaha. now we r really out of topic. hahahaha.
i dun smoke..but i take the ciggy anyway.. can use to chase away musquitos in my house...

thanks for the bank in. item will be arriving on next monday. using Kodak Express courier. Please clear your lawn for the item. special 3 month warranty for you bro!

nice dealing with you! :X-:

sqleon

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
omg..everyone's getting out of topic & spaming the thread ...hahaha..

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
K_Takuya said:
Mr Nuggyn. Im very glad you are having a very successfull business in Malaysia. Congrats to you. why dun you pose beside your lambo car in front of any well known places in malaysia (klcc, star hill) its ok to blur your face and plate number.they just need a bit of proof i think. take the pic from the back of your car coz the person here saw your car from the back. to make things more clear, take the pictures with the lambo doors open, so they know you have the key and own it.a few pictures will do and post it here.so they can confirm its your car. no hassle.

thanks.

I am so sorry. My dog ate my camera.

NOTTY DOG!!! :angry_smile:

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
b00n said:
guys....it's like so obvious he's joking around....
didn't u guys ever noticed?!.......

Blardy hell! who's joking? huh huh huh?!!!!!

:angry_smile:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
mr nuggyn.. i guess you have a camera handphone is it? or at least ur friends..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i want to ask u sifus whether all car brake hose connector are the same ah? For example, Nissan Caliper hose connector to Wira connector. Pls give advice. Thank you. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience