funny encouter with your mitsu

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
haha i had a friend with an evo 3,we walked in a famous shop that sells tein,pun intended
went in with my friend wearing shorts and slippers and asked the guy whats the offering on Tein adjustables for Evo 3

dude - you punya evo ke
me - yea evo
dude - wira engine evo?
me - no evo
dude - wira engine evo cannot fit have to change lower arm all
me - -_-" >_> <_< ^_^ _|_

why they think malay ppl wear slipper and shorts cant afford an Evo ke.lol
lol maybe i got a faceproblem,

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Happened at car wash

Car Wash A
Washer: Bang kereta import (bro.. import car?)
Me: yup. (yup)
Washer: cantik ye… laju ker? (nice… can speed?)
Me: smile only…
They wash my car then I ask.
Me: berapa? (how much?)
Washer boss: RM15
Me: Apa…??? Itu hari saya hantar waja RM9 ini lain pulak… signboard harga tu apa cakap saloon RM9.
What??? Previously I sent my waja RM 9 only … signboard said saloon RM9.
Washer boss: Kereta import lain harga bos… (This is import car different price)
Me: Damn….

Car wash B

Wahser: Cantik kereta bos.. (nice car bos)
Me: terima sih waja convert je… (thanks it is convert from waja)
Washer: Hampir sama mcm EVO… (most likely similar to EVO)
Me: Ye ker? Banyak lg nak buat.. lampu tu nak kena tukar. Sbb waja standard lg…
(is it? Many thing to change… the lamps because still standard)
Then few people gather around my car and mingle around…
Bro A: Mmg cantik u bikin aa… (realy nice mod)
Me: boleh la bos makan 3 tahun gak la… (so… so… take me 3 years to complete)
Then the cleaning complete...
Me: Bos berapa? (How much?)
Washer boss: RM9….
Me: Smile ehhehehhe

Lesson learn… now I claim my car as Wajalution due to avoid similar things happen again…
Not rich person to pay more…

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
was using os super single on my previous ride
my aunt ask " y your car spoil edi arhh, something gonna drop isst"
no answer fr me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
hahah eh guys,can tell me if the pics i saw somewhere in lyn forum about an evo with waja and proton badge.is that true ah? i mean did the owner really did that or what
according to the pics posted, the evo owner really changed the emblem to proton's..don't really know why..some said he got fed up with all those waja-evo wannabe & wanna mock them up ..some said he was just playing fool coz nobody will ever do that..some even said he was running from 'somebody' so disguise to become a waja :biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Hahaha .. Razali ... had similar encounter at car wash yesterday whil waiting for the car polish to be ready ..

a few customers speculating in the background from what car it (wira, waja or Perdana ... even heard a guy's gf ask him is it a Honda) was to CF (stick on quite nice ..) to widebody (which shop do so nice fiber ....) to kids coming up to me and ask .. "Bang, kreta nie Evo ah? Evo 8 ke nie? Erm, Bang kreta u ni cantik ooo ... kalo say punya, gua akan beli kreta lama dan convert enjin pada evo ... Bang, berapa ratus bang beli kreta nie ?????? "

Last one i didn't answer coz i dunno how to answer that to a 8 year old kid laa.. hahaha

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Hahaha .. Razali ... had similar encounter at car wash yesterday whil waiting for the car polish to be ready ..

a few customers speculating in the background from what car it (wira, waja or Perdana ... even heard a guy's gf ask him is it a Honda) was to CF (stick on quite nice ..) to widebody (which shop do so nice fiber ....) to kids coming up to me and ask .. "Bang, kreta nie Evo ah? Evo 8 ke nie? Erm, Bang kreta u ni cantik ooo ... kalo say punya, gua akan beli kreta lama dan convert enjin pada evo ... Bang, berapa ratus bang beli kreta nie ?????? "

Last one i didn't answer coz i dunno how to answer that to a 8 year old kid laa.. hahaha
the last one the best ethical answer is "adik belajar pandai pandai nanti besar kerja boleh beli tau"

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Afternoon easy drive + a ciggies on my right hand…

Suddenly a BMW & Merc & Cygnus passes my very fast…wow…
Almost 500m there is a big roadblock… they asked me to move aside…
But I look onto BMW & Merc & Cygnus just passing by the roadblock without any problems damn…

The wind down my window… start the drama....

X: encik tahu apa kesalahan? (did you know what have u done?)
Me: tidak (nope)

X: memandu dgn laju & melebihi had limit… (speeding & exceed the limits)
Me: berapa laju saya pandu? (how fast I drive?)

X: 105
Me: waaa… limit berapa sini? “do I drove that fast???” (waaa…. What is the limit here?)
X: 90 sebab ni jalan persekutuan… (90 because it’s a federal road)

Me: untuk pengetahuan encik di sini tidak ada signboard pun sepanjang jalan ni… untuk bg makluman… mcm mana saya boleh kena saman? (FYI, there is no signboard showing the speed limit along this road, how come u can get the ticket)

X: ini kerja JKR kami tak boleh buat apa… (this is JKR job, we can’t do anything)
Me: so mcm mana ni… boleh mintak kurang ke… (so how?.... can reduce the compound?)

X: encik kena saman la…. Mungkin boleh buat rayuan (you got ticket la… maybe can appeal)
Me: itu kerata BMW & Merc & Cygnus tu laju kenapa lepas…? (that BMW & Merc & Cygnus just passing by how come?)

X: senyap & ask me to sign the ticket… (silent & ask me to sign the ticket)
Me: damn… then I took the ticket… look at type of car: WAJA… adui…. They think I modded the car…???

Info: that road doesn’t look like federal road… more to kampong road… now they blame the JKR coz not locate any signboard… they want our money very2 much…

i think my wish come true... back to my old waja la...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
PY, pity u la...but its the same case back here in KL...all those big cars will not b stop for speeding coz they r scared if they stopped some big shot...morale of the story: dont drive evo...go n get a BMW or Merc...:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

I need some info on car inspection issue.
I need to do car Ownership Transfer from my abang to myself.
The car is Wira aerobac 1.5 SE.
few years back the car having some issue on the gearbox so i change the Ori Auto Tranny to Manual witout doin any inspection.

Can i know how is this goin to be done and how much is the cost of doin it?

HOpe some1 may help to giv me some guideline how and what should i do in order to hav things done properly witout any problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience