Fujimi 1/24 Lancer Evo 9 Ralliart

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi..

This is my first post here.. it is a Lancer Evo 9 Ralliart.. built it box-stock

Finished the car yesterday.. i have a lot of pict.s but too bz to do WIP :sleep:

more to come...

C & C welcome :biggrin:

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Basically, it is 'improved' fujimi kit if you compared it to earlier model/kit... my first build was Fujimi Interga DC5 and it was a total DISASTER... i have a problem with fitting and the rims supplied seem too small...

In this kit, the rims supplied is 'up-to-the-spec'... i only find a minor fitting problem at the end of the built...

enuff talking... here goes the pict.s

Primed exterior.. using white (i think u/coat white) from m/cycle spray can :eek:

front view of primed exterior

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Completed underbody... here you can find lack of detail unlike Tamiya.. and no-so-good thing about Fujimi's Evo is, Evo 4,5,6,7,8 & 9 share the same underbody :banghead: .. if you happen to built Fujimi's Evo, you'll understand

sorry for the blur picture.. taken using my hp camera.. i decide to make it box-stock..

Orignal rims come all black.. i decide to paint it red around as the box picture

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi..

amm.. it seems like dat la.. that is my first attemp to, there's a bit imperfection here and there...

i mask the rims with tamiya masking tape and paint with brush using Tamiya Acryulic color...

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback..

Sorry for lack of updates.. currently being very bz with offsite project until Hari Raya :banghead:

Will post and update later..

Currently i'm building NISMO GT-R LM LeMans Contender (bought from ayoi84) piece-by-piece.. progress is very slow :confused:

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
Currently i'm building NISMO GT-R LM LeMans Contender (bought from ayoi84) piece-by-piece.. progress is very slow
heheheheeh for display purpose on hari raya ker???
i'm also rushing to finish my z-tune and aoshima r34 top secret b4 raya :p

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
heheheheeh for display purpose on hari raya ker???
i'm also rushing to finish my z-tune and aoshima r34 top secret b4 raya :p
ayoi.
i'm already finished building the GT-R LM... unfortunately :banghead: i have a problem with the decals... all the front bumper decals were destroyed during the clear coating :banghead: :banghead: my mistake...

so i've decided to finish-off the project by combining GT-R LM decals with Fujimi's E7 Tein decals... The result: NISMO GT-R LM TEIN :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

and one more thing..

i like to post some more pict.s of this Evo 9 Ralliart but i have a problem with photobucket... anyone know where else to upload pict.s?

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
ayoi.
i'm already finished building the GT-R LM... unfortunately :banghead: i have a problem with the decals... all the front bumper decals were destroyed during the clear coating :banghead: :banghead: my mistake...

so i've decided to finish-off the project by combining GT-R LM decals with Fujimi's E7 Tein decals... The result: NISMO GT-R LM TEIN :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

and one more thing..

i like to post some more pict.s of this Evo 9 Ralliart but i have a problem with photobucket... anyone know where else to upload pict.s?
post ur NISMO GT-R LM TEIN and evo 9 ralliart lah bro.. hehehe im using imagecave.com :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any sifu here know is that possible to install turbo to my 4G91 engine?..How much hp can go?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience