Fuel Regulator Question ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How to tune it?

Now i had the base pressure set at 3.8Bar and turn out the engine runs horribly rich....

On highway drive on top gear when cruising,the engine is run horribly rich when on part throttle and cause jerking,even when WOT it is still rich as the engine like having no pull/feeling heavy+black smoke behind.....

FYI the engine is a L9 Turbo,running SR20DET pump and a Tomei FPR,other then that all is stock ~

Need help from u guys before i get it too lean and blow it.....

Thanks for any help =)

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
what is the original pressure for L9 Turbo? set the FPR to that level and see.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wilson13B : 55psi on that engine might be overdoing it. Try reducing to 45psi (about 3bar).

Just wondering though - what AFPR are you using? some fakies out there are very unreliable and the gauge does not show the true pressure it's working with.

Also, I don't think how rich or lean it is depends on the AFPR. You're using a high pressure fuel pump so regardless of the AFPR setting, you're still pumping out a lot of fuel. Kinda like how a normal car with a Walbro will react. You'll need management and a wideband to adjust the Air Fuel mixture. Or just downsize your fuel pump.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any material good for washing rim espeacially white rim user...

plz share....thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience