FTO V6 mivec can fit into Hyundai Coupe??

SpEeDZoNe

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
fto very heavy lah around 1250kg
b16a so light around 1000-1100
cannot compare lah

SpEeDZoNe

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
fto auto/tiptronic 1 i try b4 lah 190kmh then go up very slow already

sam0051

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
long run & top speed, sure V6 tapao all the way....

Ya, car weight is an another issue.
but, we seldom go above 180km/h since the highway got so many car.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:, any idea to improve the the fto pick up?

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
for your information i and cnxnet driving a fto so far so good normal service and small rosak sure got 1 lah 14 years old my car leh
and then gsr new version and old version should be the same lah
old gsr produce 195 hp
bro i agree with you :beer:

Bump:
If you want pick up make sure you find a manual half cut, this year have three of our FTO member convert to manual. all of them bought manual halfcut :driver:

SpEeDZoNe

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
manual + racing clutch should be quite fast
auto tiptronic faster than putra a bit only

sam0051

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Can get a lot performance part in the market easily?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
i dont know any of u guys have seen this dark maroon/black or brown hyndai coupe ...came out from the same workshop i do my car ....he planted in an EVO7 engine inside :) the car number was 7070 or 5050 im not so sure :) :)

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Can get a lot performance part in the market easily?
I know two shop can custom make high cam, LSD and also do port and polish.If want to know more, join Kepong TT (organise by moderator 5115), i can share more info or test drive my car :party:

sam0051

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
i dont know any of u guys have seen this dark maroon/black or brown hyndai coupe ...came out from the same workshop i do my car ....he planted in an EVO7 engine inside :) the car number was 7070 or 5050 im not so sure :) :)

I just join Hyundai coupe club recently but never heard anyone talk about this so far. Anyway, which type of that coupe?

Bro, can you do me a favor? can you ask your workshop the total cost for convert FTO or maybe EVO4? If you can provide me the breakdown cost then really really thank you. I'm still looking workshop to do my car.

Bump:
I know two shop can custom make high cam, LSD and also do port and polish.If want to know more, join Kepong TT (organise by moderator 5115), i can share more info or test drive my car :party:
Yoooohhhhh... so good lah u.. I wan test i wan test!!
but, I dono how to go kepong.. = ="

waw, custom make high cam, sound like very expensive.. you know how much and how is the performance after plug in? and how about port and polish?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
carbon fiber here & there, Recaro carbon seat, take out spare tires, change cam & re tune it...

SpEeDZoNe

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
i still think what i am thinking long time ago!my mechanic recommend me 1 lah don shoot me ya!
keep the v6 engine then put bolt on turbo kit!!!! yeah!:biggrin:

sam0051

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
hahahaha... a lot ppl do so on 4G92 mivec but so far I din heard ppl do on 6A12 mivec. But i think is possible right? If can, then surevery geng. hohoho:driver::driver:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
I just join Hyundai coupe club recently but never heard anyone talk about this so far. Anyway, which type of that coupe?

Bro, can you do me a favor? can you ask your workshop the total cost for convert FTO or maybe EVO4? If you can provide me the breakdown cost then really really thank you. I'm still looking workshop to do my car.

bro im in australia now coming back only in june next year
u call my mechanic and check with him his name is KOLO CHOONG(AC Motorsport) 019-2221011 his workshop is in balakong
good luck in ur project mosnter hyundai coupe :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience