FTO User Help

OnTheRoad99

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
any one can tell me can fto mod. disk break from twin port to 4 port???
Like GTO . brembo???
Just know it from engineer... must do some mod.. for it lab. charge around RM600.
any idea...? and may i know got any fto club in zth ?? to share some experience in mod fto?

vampyriaerotica

Feb 14, 2005
London
Hi,

GTO calipers won't fit an FTO. However, you can always get an aftermarket disk brake set like Brembo and AP Racing which both cater for FTO.

Another option is to get EBC/ 3G brake discs acompnay by EBC red stuff compound which works a treat enough for FTO's speed. You can also enhance this by upgrading the brake lines to Goodridge as well for greater stopping power and feel.

Tbh, the 2nd options are sufficient for an FTO unless you want to spent big money on first option for that huge calipers look.

Try search e-bay UK for these items as they're available all the time.

Hope this helps!:shades_smile:

OnTheRoad99

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
re

Hi,

GTO calipers won't fit an FTO. However, you can always get an aftermarket disk brake set like Brembo and AP Racing which both cater for FTO.

Another option is to get EBC/ 3G brake discs acompnay by EBC red stuff compound which works a treat enough for FTO's speed. You can also enhance this by upgrading the brake lines to Goodridge as well for greater stopping power and feel.

Tbh, the 2nd options are sufficient for an FTO unless you want to spent big money on first option for that huge calipers look.

Try search e-bay UK for these items as they're available all the time.

Hope this helps!:shades_smile:
thanks alot for the information, from your opinion , got any others way can have a good break system with minimum budget...
??? like.. how much cost will need for the brembo set... or evc /3g brake ..
thanks again for the information

DK_son

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
i think u can use brembo from E5 upward...also got m'sia fto club...i've seen their cars on mag last year...

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
This is my Fto with GTO 4 pots

im a ftoclubmalaysia member too.
want to know more, give me a call
012-3333431 andy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally a hybrid not for geeks, and it's here in Malaysia. To be officially unveiled next Thursday on the 3rd of Nov, The Honda CR-Z is the hybrid world's best looking hybrid, has the genes of the successful Honda Insight and is very tunable both aesthetically and in performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience