FS: GF-EK3 Vi-RS Climate control kit Brand new

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Vi-RS FL climate control kit brand new
Up for sale is a set of original Vi-RS climate control from Japan. You will get the climate control panel, climate control switches, and the wiring harness that you need to do the conversion. Perfect kit for the perfect conversion for EK ferio enthusiast. These are all brand new parts in original Honda box as seen in the pictures. ON HOLD.

Civic Type R EK9 climate control kit brand new
This is the rare 2000 spec last batch glossy version. Glossy finishing and slightly blue tinted appearance, very nice texture on the surface and sure will drag your friend attention. Brand new in box. The switches are all sold out and only left the climate control panel itself only.

Last edited:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Vi-RS power window switch

By the way, also got the original power window switch cover from the Vi-RS, all are printed with CF pattern exactly as the Vi-RS climate control as shown above. Brand new in box and comes complete with 1 main driver switch cover, 1 front passenger switch cover and 2 rear passenger switch cover. Total 4 pieces. Beautifully done and nice texture.

Call for best price for the power window switch cover from Vi-RS. Serious buyer only. 012.638.0842

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
did'nt get around to doing this to my old EJ...

Hikaru bro, just curious... is it like a plug and play thing into a 96' dash??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if u found this car anywhere, please help to inform me 012-2826080 or my friend Shairol at 012-2793956.
This car stolen this morning infront owner sumore!

Car details ;
- 96 front bpart with cf hood
- rear custom bumper
- RED color
- b16a engine
- front bumper got CAI

here some pics of the car..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience