FS: Evo 456789 NEW TD06HR Map EF3 Spec Turbo - WPC treatment

Engine and Performance

FS: Evo 456789 NEW TD06HR Map EF3 Spec Turbo - WPC treatment

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
For Sale! This is a NEW supercore turbo build from scratch. Has the biggest and baddest NEW Gen TD06HR turbine that can fit into the OEM Evo 9 housing. Measuring 58x67mm, The 9 Blade is lighter than the OEM TD05Hr!! The compressor is replaced with the highly responsive Billet 6x6 custom 56.2x75mm tall compressor wheel.

Compressor cover is also custom and is bigger than the Evo 9. Comes with anti surge housing with a larger AR. The internal bearings, thrust collar, washers and turbine has been WPC treated for faster response and lower temperatures. This turbo will hit full boost at around 4.3-4.5k RPM depending on the displacement of the engine and level of modification. I made 470+ WHP at 1.6bar (non Mivec). Potential for 490-500 WHP at higher boost.

Plug and Play for your Evo 9. Ported on the inlet and outlet for smooth exhaust flow and Finished off with a coat of high temp powder-coating on the turbine housing. No expenses ware spared in building this turbo. Perfect for your street sleeper, the tauge enthusiasts and track junkie. Comes with new inlet and outlet stainless gasket for that perfect installation. Have a look at the pictures and note the difference of this turbo. Local pick up and will ship worldwide

RM4,300

Location Ampang/Cheras/KL

Call/PM/Whatsapp +60123776061

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all of ZTH'ers.

In this thread I gonna show I've replace brake master pump with the repair kit.
I've perform this operation on my wife myvi 1.3 AT with ABS.
The symptom is the brake pedal will go straight away to floor when press the pedal while driving. Everytime has to pump it 2-3 times until can feel the brake operate.

Tools needed
1- C clip plier
2- 12 mm spanner
3- 10 mm spanner
4- 8 mm spnanner
5- tubing
6- bottle
7- 10 mm open end hexagon spanner

1- Contain of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience