FS: 94-97 Accord SV4/CD6 Angel Eyes Projector Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

FS: 94-97 Accord SV4/CD6 Angel Eyes Projector Headlights

Charlz

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
Hi all, I have a pair of used Honda Accord SV4/CD6 1994-1997 angel eyes projector headlights up for sale. The headlights are in very good condition with no scratches or cracks. The angel eyes rings are blueish purple in colour. Included in this auction are a pair of clear signal lamps with one white light bulb each to match the projector headlights and a pair of H1 F1 Platinum white light bulbs for the projector lights and a pair of normal H1 halogen bulbs for the high beam. Please PM/e-mail/MSN me at [email protected] or call/sms 016-8077777 if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wat a huge pic u got.....

free bump for u!

Charlz

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
Sorry, don't have. This is my used one. Please PM or call/sms or e-mail me if you are interested. E-mail: [email protected] Tel. 016-8077777 Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience