FRIM - Warning: DialUp Unfriendly

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I had nothing to do so I decided to go to Folest Leseach Instutut Malaysial. heh heh heh Since I don't have a macro lens, I shot mostly views and such. Most of them look similar anyway but fark it, so here it is.

This is where it begins. The entrance into the the darkness of nature.
Pic 1

++++++++
You could also opt to walk off the regular trail, which is a lot darker, path not so evident, and mosquitoes will be your "best-est" friends. Note that the mozzies there are approx 1cm long and the black-white stripes are very visible. And they suck through a regular t-shirt too. I'm not joking.
Pic 2

++++++++
This is the regular path. Many joggers come here in the morning. There's even some japanese joggers. I believe they're pretending to be joggers but setting up a kamikaze camp somewhere in there.
Pic 3

++++++++
FRIM is such a dense forest and I'm talking about huge trees. At least these trees won't be cut off by the fucked up govt irrelevantly to make way for road widening, only to find out that it was actually not necessary to cut down those trees.
Pic 4

++++++++
"Stair way" that marks the start of a uphill climb to the hut of the canopy walk. The post box is to leave your will in case you don't come down alive. Collection is done every 9:30am and 1:30pm.
Pic 5

++++++++
Resting place just outside the start of the "stair way" to canopy walk.
Pic 6

++++++++
More stairs deeper inside the ascend to the canopy walk hut.
Pic 7

++++++++
It's not uphill all the way. Occasionally, there'll be a little bit of flat path for you to walk on.... or hump on (if you've got a girl with you and both of you are beyond horniness control).
Pic 8

++++++++
Sometimes, flat land will also have just that little bit of rocks. I guessed King Kong must've dragged his dick through this rock to have made a "valley" through it.
Pic 9

++++++++
The stairs gets steeper and more challenging to climb deeper into the ascend. Just a note. The ground is mostly damp. So wear spiked golf shoes when climbing that place.
Pic 10

++++++++
The path gets narrower, getting more dangerous. Fall off one of the edges, and your will that you left in the post box earlier on (if you have left one) will take effect.
Pic 11

++++++++
Finally, the canopy walk hut.
Pic 12

++++++++
And the bridge from the canopy walk. Well, the starting part of it.
Pic 13

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
the green sumhow look off....
too much blue in it...tahst what i think..

pic 3 and pic 10..facinate me only...

btw, where is this FRIM...hmm..feel like going there...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
alantan,
Blue ar? I never thought to adjust the blue in color balance ler. hehehe Maybe I was being a lazy bitch. hehehe My honest opinion is that the pics look rather monotonous. Looks similar, just different angles. Wanted to do some macro shots to add just that little bit of flavour but don't have macro lens. sigh...

FRIM is in Kepong. Forest Research Institute Malaysia.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hehehe..ok ok

lazy~understood...hehehe...
damn lazy go out for phorotgaph lately..it's eaithe rraining or the teh sun too hot~
stay at home sleep only~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...jst wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience