Friday Nite KK TT

• Thread starter semperfi
  • Start date
  • Replies 441
  • Views 22K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Taking bout club.. we here have KSOC wah.... mayb yur guys can join them??

We know Jimmy... Sorry, we are not that into KSOC dude. We set up Skyline club amongst ourselves. Just for fun. Jimmy's a cool dude by the way.

Bump:
Agreed. Many buy Skyline but coz of influence ...

Playstation 1-3, X-Box's Forza 2, Initial D.... the list goes on. goodness. There goes the Icon! :confused:

Influenza more likely. one sneeze and everyone gets it!

Bump:
Not them the one is buying...majority is paid by the dad for being good boy at home....:biggrin: They heard the name of the legend, so they also want it loh..but no idea how is the legend is born and survived till now! :adore: :adore: :adore:

The legend ends here... -> RB engine, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah oh...we can join back KSOC one of these day to have some fun mah....:idea: :idea: :idea:

You go ahead. NO offense to the RX-8. You sure you wanna run along side by side with the RX-8s too?? I'll stick to Lone ranger... Hahahahaha:biggrin:

Remember we had our GTT then? Where were we asked to park during photo session? 350z was in the middle. GTT not Skyline ah? GTT runs on RB engine!! A Skyline GTT will take on a 350z anytime man. sorry ah, you had your 350z last time but you luckily you upgraded to GTR. Thank God. Phew.....:listen: Hehehahahaha.

Not targeting you ah... you know what I meant right?:wavey:

You go ahead. NO offense to the RX-8. You sure you wanna run along side by side with the RX-8s too?? I'll stick to Lone ranger... Hahahahaha:biggrin:

Remember we had our GTT then? Where were we asked to park during photo session? 350z was in the middle. GTT not Skyline ah? GTT runs on RB engine!! A Skyline GTT will take on a 350z anytime man. sorry ah, you had your 350z last time but you luckily you upgraded to GTR. Thank God. Phew.....:listen: Hehehahahaha.

Not targeting you ah... you know what I meant right?:wavey:

Ai yah yah....hmmmm....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No puns intended, we just wanna keep to Skylines. KSOC is alright but just too many people.

Bump: No puns intended, we just wanna keep to Skylines. KSOC is alright but just too many people.

Most of them half dead already...not sure what happen...may be got infected by N1RB26 virus....:nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

You mean disinfected from N1RB26 virus la...

We still have the A H1RB25/26 protozoa type virus. We are the host... Well, back to the 3 musketeers! All for one and one for all!

Wohoo... great. When's our next TT? Just saw a SAA4888? Bayside Blue BNR34 GTR at Likas. Wonder who it belongs to?:listen:

Maybe they should join us instead?

Hahahahaha.... I rather not. We have communication barrier dude. :biggrin: That's what Skyline Club is for. But then since there're some nissan owners who would like to join us, why not? Nissan club would sound good! It's not that we don't wanna mix, let's just say, it's just for R34s and nissan 350Z, period.

Bump:
mine is 350z...

Sure thing! You can join our gila club. Hahahaha... If you have a contact number, you can PM us, Reintel, Nismo S-Tune and me. Hope you can make it.

That Bayside Blue is the one that I MMS you last time! Its ex owner is Sakaran nephew, he traded into Fook Loi and get a Q7 and that car is up for grab now. If not mistaken, it is over at Ma Lau place and I believe Fook Loi is trying to get back t least RM170k (that's the trade in value given).

That Bayside Blue is the one that I MMS you last time! Its ex owner is Sakaran nephew, he traded into Fook Loi and get a Q7 and that car is up for grab now. If not mistaken, it is over at Ma Lau place and I believe Fook Loi is trying to get back t least RM170k (that's the trade in value given).

Tempting, tempting!!!

Semperfi,
i think not just N1RB26 but more on 'B1N1 influenza'!!! hehehe...

Tempting, tempting!!!

Semperfi,
i think not just N1RB26 but more on 'B1N1 influenza'!!! hehehe...

Don't even bother getting that ride. It's a goner. 24 hours karat!! You know what I mean? :rofl:
Guess you'll have to fork out at least 70 grant to get that car running in good condition.

Hahaha, B1N1 influenza! Looks like the weather is pretty stuffed these few weeks! Non stop raining cows and bulls!!!:banghead:

hmm..... i think i stick to my GTT. Dare not spend more money. Wedding reception coming up pretty fast. Half way broke already. Wedding is 1 way u spend like a king and end up with the biggest loser!

Bump: hmm..... i think i stick to my GTT. Dare not spend more money. Wedding reception coming up pretty fast. Half way broke already. Wedding is 1 way u spend like a king and end up with the biggest loser!

hmm..... i think i stick to my GTT. Dare not spend more money. Wedding reception coming up pretty fast. Half way broke already. Wedding is 1 way u spend like a king and end up with the biggest loser!

Bump: hmm..... i think i stick to my GTT. Dare not spend more money. Wedding reception coming up pretty fast. Half way broke already. Wedding is 1 way u spend like a king and end up with the biggest loser!

Tell me about it...been there done that...took me more than a year to recover from it! Hee hee hee hee...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Good luck to you...guess you will have to stop modifying your GTT for the rest of the year already....:smokin: :smokin:

Tell me about it...been there done that...took me more than a year to recover from it! Hee hee hee hee...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Good luck to you...guess you will have to stop modifying your GTT for the rest of the year already....:smokin: :smokin:

Ditto.. 2 years later another condo in China. I sotong kering man. :smokin::smokin:
Hey, Henleey's aboard! We have another crew member. tomorrow TT + spirited drives? Wanna cut down the speed to 70km/h ah?

Bump:

Recover your head! It only takes you 3 days to recover. :rofl::rofl: After that this car la, that car la... you call that recover ah? I call it new discovery la! Hahahahaha. I'm in no league with you man bro. kakakaka...

The best part is, after wedding, i have to start constructing my 'pondok'. This week already doing land clearing. Haih! how to make more money? GTT sure stay as it is for next couple of years.

Tmrw TT, just sms me. Wont be doing any urgent flying this week. Need to concentrate on the reception preparation.

Ditto.. 2 years later another condo in China. I sotong kering man. :smokin::smokin:
Hey, Henleey's aboard! We have another crew member. tomorrow TT + spirited drives? Wanna cut down the speed to 70km/h ah?

Bump:

Recover your head! It only takes you 3 days to recover. :rofl::rofl: After that this car la, that car la... you call that recover ah? I call it new discovery la! Hahahahaha. I'm in no league with you man bro. kakakaka...

Bro, you no league with me?? Dunno who have a mansion in the most highest class area in China oh??:confused: :confused: :confused: Have the best view in the whole world over looking Korea oh??:confused::confused::confused: Flying here and there like taking taxi oh?? :confused: :confused: :confused: That's what I called de'luxury lah.....hee hee hee hee heeheeee....:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Bump:
The best part is, after wedding, i have to start constructing my 'pondok'. This week already doing land clearing. Haih! how to make more money? GTT sure stay as it is for next couple of years.

Tmrw TT, just sms me. Wont be doing any urgent flying this week. Need to concentrate on the reception preparation.

Same old place..same old time...see yah there this time again! Will chit chat how it will going to dry you up during your wedding night and reception...from real life experience...hee hee hee hee.....:rofl:

Bro, you no league with me?? Dunno who have a mansion in the most highest class area in China oh??:confused: :confused: :confused: Have the best view in the whole world over looking Korea oh??:confused::confused::confused: Flying here and there like taking taxi oh?? :confused: :confused: :confused: That's what I called de'luxury lah.....hee hee hee hee heeheeee....:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Bump:

Same old place..same old time...see yah there this time again! Will chit chat how it will going to dry you up during your wedding night and reception...from real life experience...hee hee hee hee.....:rofl:

Ok ok, same league... but i'm slightly lower than you, period. Do not continue. we bash reintel now! hahahahaha...

RIZ... Habis la you! There goes another complete man! Welcome to the official club for married men. You have another task at hand ( no-no, not with your right hand) with the right tool. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One more stage to go and you're... fudged! yes yes... bikin anak! bikin soccer team. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wah~~semperfi got condo in China woh~~~Hahahaha~~Must plan a trip to Kk lah...meet you guys there..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom