• Thread starter semperfi
  • Start date
  • Replies 441
  • Views 22K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
S

semperfi

Bret you from KL is it? Btw boys, I'm back from KL. I'm going back again next month. Hehehehe... Eyong, I haven't been using my 0122018838 for some time, getting lotsa telemarketing retards calling me up. That's why it's on silent and I seldom look at my phone. try 0178100982 next time if there's no reply from 012.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Semperfi, how are you ah~~~so long didn't hear from you already...how's ur car?

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hehehehe... Eyong, I haven't been using my 0122018838 for some time, getting lotsa telemarketing retards calling me up. That's why it's on silent and I seldom look at my phone. try 0178100982 next time if there's no reply from 012.

It's ok la ... Let you inform me when you are back in Seremban again instead lor ... :rolleyes:

S

semperfi

call la... my phone is like hotline. Every now and then getting unknown callers. sigh.

Bump:
Semperfi, how are you ah~~~so long didn't hear from you already...how's ur car?
Car's good. Every time I head back to Kl and then back to work in KK, my car battery's flat. :confused:

TT tomorrow. anyone? Wednesday nite.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Semperfi,
Its ur alarm that cause the voltage leak. Maybe u shuld get home battery charger.

TT? confirm? where & when? This time i trully have to drive really slow. front tyre need replacement. high speed corner too much.

Bump: Semperfi,
Its ur alarm that cause the voltage leak. Maybe u shuld get home battery charger.

TT? confirm? where & when? This time i trully have to drive really slow. front tyre need replacement. high speed corner too much.

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
yeah im from kl,bt i was born here in kk,most my relative is here,n they got me good price for d r35,im going back to kl once i run d car here,,,bring d car to kl also,eyong, we meet b4 remember d 3s club? ... :wavey: not sure if my car will out this friday......they said fastest they can get d car out on friday...else next week :slug:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong, we meet b4 remember d 3s club? ... :wavey:

Woit ... Me diam-diam suddenly heard my name being called ... Mampus I, bred sure ke-tiong my backside until fire comes out ... Hahaha ... I am glad ex-3S owner eventually move up the ladder fast; and very fast for your case :biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
next time call the zth member. sure can bring u ard. after 7 days quarantine!

S

semperfi

Kanasai
i at KK now
what i can see the skyline only

the rest habuk saja
How long are you going to be in KK?

REINTEL: I suspect it's the alarm. The buggers here really know how to install one! I'm thinking of taking it out.

yeah im from kl,bt i was born here in kk,most my relative is here,n they got me good price for d r35,im going back to kl once i run d car here,,,bring d car to kl also,eyong, we meet b4 remember d 3s club? ... :wavey: not sure if my car will out this friday......they said fastest they can get d car out on friday...else next week :slug:
That means you are from KK la bro. Before you head back to KL, drop us a message and we'll be out. S-Tune will be back this friday and we'll be shooting out this saturday. Can you get it by friday?

This is what I did with my gtr previously. I drove it without road tax for a few days. You should have the registration plate done the soonest. Hahahaha. You are getting a R35 and not a kancil. Push those car dealers. they can do it...

Last edited by a moderator:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I back to KL today

manage saw one G35 2 door today
the rest habuk tarak

wondering where you all do test sprint since i dont see any long winding road around here

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Cmng,
Din see me driving mine to work today? hehehe... Most skyline owner KK use it as weekend warrior or babe magnet. Test sprint road currently under construction for the next million years! never finish project.

Semperfi,
Who install it for u? Clifford shop or Creator sound?

Bretbaby,
Since loan all approve. Now u have the bargaining power. Give them the deadline or you will start reducing ur last payment to them. 1% a day. Keep pushing. I took out my frontier within 2 days after getting the loan and summore custom plate number.

S

semperfi

Cmng,
Din see me driving mine to work today? hehehe... Most skyline owner KK use it as weekend warrior or babe magnet. Test sprint road currently under construction for the next million years! never finish project.

Semperfi,

Bretbaby,
Since loan all approve. Now u have the bargaining power. Give them the deadline or you will start reducing ur last payment to them. 1% a day. Keep pushing. I took out my frontier within 2 days after getting the loan and summore custom plate number.
Auto sound, Likas.

Bump:
Cmng,

Semperfi,

Bretbaby,
Auto sound, Likas.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
As far i know, there's 1 clifford distributor near lido. Mayb u should tried get them to check.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Hello...I'm back!! PARTY TIME.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Semperfi, take the alarm out and I'm for sure it's the one cost the leaking of the battery...this is what happen to my ex GTT!! Once I toke it out, my new battery last me more than a month without a single starts!!

Sprint road?? Do we have 1 in KK?? Haa haa haa haa.....I thought the one in front of my house is one of them???:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Breatbabby, just out your number up and drive it out lah..this is what I did last time and been driving around town more than a week before all the transfer documents are done!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

S

semperfi

Hello...I'm back!! PARTY TIME.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Semperfi, take the alarm out and I'm for sure it's the one cost the leaking of the battery...this is what happen to my ex GTT!! Once I toke it out, my new battery last me more than a month without a single starts!!

Sprint road?? Do we have 1 in KK?? Haa haa haa haa.....I thought the one in front of my house is one of them???:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Breatbabby, just out your number up and drive it out lah..this is what I did last time and been driving around town more than a week before all the transfer documents are done!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

OK Boys!!! Tonite! 9pm same place for venue. wagamamamamamamamamama.

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
yeap im from kk ,bt live in kl,,im here just to take the gtr,my dad danger take d car first since i used his name to buy..my name bank reject ;( now the dealer promise me wednesday can take already,everyday keep on calling them my dad also tiau me already to be patient cause d dealer is his friend....eyong,once i back to kl, i will call u,bt i think next month,,need to drv d gtr here first till d millage reach 1k+,i love my gt4,no car can replace it in my heart except r35 ONLY,wish can keep d car after all i done to it,my dad dint allowed me since d car already 15 years old,how many 350z n other turbos i race it it,so far lose 1 only,damn miss that car, s tune what is your no? call u next week once gtr out....

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hmmm......wonder got chance to see this R35 or not when I go KK in Aug. :P