Forza 4 trailer is out, has GT5 in its crosshair

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Before the hype surrounding Gran Turismo 5 has even began to fade, its arch-nemisis, Forza, has released the trailer for Forza 4 that will find its way to all X-Box consoles next year.

While it took six years for GT5 to come about following the last version, Forza has really stepped on the gas pedal to bring us the fourth instalment in the series, just two years after Forza 3 made us think twice if GT was really the king of simulators.

Details are sparse at the moment, but expect Turn 10, the minds behind Forza, to build on the 500 cars so far with more machines, tracks, racing styles and of course even more breath-taking graphics. Gran Turismo 5 better watch its back, there’s a new kid on the block and he ain’t no pushover.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIMnO30ZkD0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Forza Motorsport

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i've never played forza game....

is it that great?????

coz x-box not really in malaysia gaming mainstream :hmmmm:

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
forza motorsport played b4 , good game IMO , just that when i 1st play it i have 2 get used to the controls , vry diffrent using trigger throttle n brake pedal , but i like the way that the amount of throttle n brake cn be varied to how far u press the remote trigger...

just my 2cents , btw GT series game 12345 is always a simulator legend ;)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well if u saying that variation on brake and throttle pressing that function was long time used in gt gaming series...even if u just use normal ps2 gamepad....gt3 and gt4 also got..not sure about gt2..long time not play psONE...hehe.. :adore:

crazybiscut

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Played Forza 3 its very good u cant play it like a Sim or like a Noob, and u can change the controls.. But compare to Gt5, Forza Is a better more polished game, It may have less cars at least i didnt have to wait 5 years only to get uneven graphics ,still bad AI and a crashing sound that sounds too unrealistic. Hey put they maybe patches in the future to fix all that(yeah rite).......

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
crazyb.

how about car setup/tuning in that game if compare to gt4/gt5??

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i've never played forza game....

is it that great?????

coz x-box not really in malaysia gaming mainstream :hmmmm:
Hmm I'm actually a big fan of the GT series and had completed all up to GT4 but haven't tried GT5P & GT5 since I have not yet bought PS3. I also have this exact same question about Forza vs GT.
Still considering whether to buy X-Box 360 or PS3 with these 2 racing games very much a deciding factor as well for me. Also still wondering if X-Box nowadays is already strong enough and not having those overheating problem. Really appreciate any input on this, since I really want to buy some game console both myself & my kids.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Played Forza 3 its very good u cant play it like a Sim or like a Noob, and u can change the controls.. But compare to Gt5, Forza Is a better more polished game, It may have less cars at least i didnt have to wait 5 years only to get uneven graphics ,still bad AI and a crashing sound that sounds too unrealistic. Hey put they maybe patches in the future to fix all that(yeah rite).......
You mean in GT5 the AI is still as bad as before?? Or is it GT5P (Prologue)? It'll be a bit disappointing if GT5 is still not yet having a more realistic AI.

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
well if u saying that variation on brake and throttle pressing that function was long time used in gt gaming series...even if u just use normal ps2 gamepad....gt3 and gt4 also got..not sure about gt2..long time not play psONE...hehe.. :adore:
yes i am aware of that , im jz saying the way u control the car with xbox remote is different . GT2 have those feature but barely notice it as it cn only be used so via the analog stick.
noob speaking here btw , i xown either 360 or PS3 , only play it at frens house if gt time:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience