Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

For Sale: Nissan Silvia S15

syarfix

Oct 7, 2009
IPOH
Hello ZTH members!

This Silvia S15 SR20DE is back on sale again (for those who might saw this car is on sale before). This car is open for sale again because the previous buyer have changed his mind on buying this car due to his financial problem, so the deposit burned.
This car has SR20DE engine which is Normally Aspirated (N/A engine) and owned by a Honda tuner. Very reliable, save and easy to maintain. There is no problem at all about this car. Just buy and drive. Service were done on time, the paint is still in very good condition as well as the tires. The engine is fully stock(only have original Japan extractor to maintain it's reliability). Just done the exterior,suspension (Tein) and exterior only (Uras Bodykit and original CE28 rims). Weekend car only. Car is year 1999/registered 2010. For those who are looking for a stylish well taken car with economical cost, this is what you are looking for.

Pls call 013-322 1500 (Syaffiq) for serious buyer.

No low ballers please :thefinger:

Attachments

Last edited:

syarfix

Oct 7, 2009
IPOH
the car is year 1999/2010 registered...not sure about the loan.loan arranged by buyer...
the price stated is including inspection.

syarfix

Oct 7, 2009
IPOH
Car still available. Serious buyer pls call...Need cash to buy dyno machine.hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone has any idea how the insurance coverage is going to be if we do a auto->manual or manual->auto conversion to the transmission?

My auto box is giving me a headache so I was thinking of a replacement with a manual gearbox.
I know the re-sell value is going to be bad if I do that but my major concern is insurance.
The insurance policy stated chasis and engine number but I didn't find gearbox number on it. :hmmmm:
Anyone has this kind of experience before?
Please share...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience