vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahha..loved to.have to see the output from the tree first. If 'shy-shy' level output then i oso shy-shy with u guys. Right now its one by one by one dropping...not much fun in waiting. 2 days ago 3 pcs of D2 dropped but too bad its already damaged by squirel.

So far only 1 of my friend from previous employer has come with me after work and he dont mind overnight at the kebun. The rest just 'buah dah jatuh?, ade hasil tu kongsi lah'. For me the thrill is not so much in eating, its in waiting and collecting/searching for the fruit. Just be careful, there is Malaysian Soldier ant colony there, these bastards will rip u open. Snake is no longer an issue after we maintained the grass.
Wild boar? I think i am faster than most of u guys and my brother so thats good enough for me..hahahah.
Means need to practice 100m dash......hhahahhahahahaa

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Means need to practice 100m dash......hhahahhahahahaa
I'll make it easier for u guys...50m top speed sprint is enough to reach safety. I count 4 trees well within that range from the pondok thats easy to climb even when wearing jeans. Dont worry bout me...i'll be the one loughing...hahahahha.

If u notice in the pic i post recently, there is a car in that pic. I only noticed it yesterday. My bro offroad his Iriz till its next to the pondok just so he can run into the safety of a 5 star ANCAP car should the need arise....what logic is that..hihihi

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
wah durian orchard. I miss going to orchards or even fruit farm.
No lah...its a very small piece of land with 7 or 8 (i have never gotten the figure right) tree only.

Its my way of letting loose.

If u guys want to donate then i can buy the piece of land above and beside the plot.this way, next year cnfirm i invite u all to overnight durian TT...bring your own mosquito repellent.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'll make it easier for u guys...50m top speed sprint is enough to reach safety. I count 4 trees well within that range from the pondok thats easy to climb even when wearing jeans. Dont worry bout me...i'll be the one loughing...hahahahha.

If u notice in the pic i post recently, there is a car in that pic. I only noticed it yesterday. My bro offroad his Iriz till its next to the pondok just so he can run into the safety of a 5 star ANCAP car should the need arise....what logic is that..hihihi
Run into the car better than climb the tree......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
A funny thing happen this morning when i go to check my kebun durian. I parked my car facing the kebun with my headlights ON and well.....nothing on the ground.

I decided go get out and do proper durian sweep walk at area not lit up by my headlights. As i approach one D24 tree, a durian fell...the sound is like 'praap' as the fruit falls through the leaves and ended with a 'bup'. I was surprised as the 'bup' is very solid but the ground is soft after rain. I searched for the durian but could not find it. When i point my torch upwards, this is what i found;
IMG-20200715-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20200715-WA0004.jpg

Hadoi...have to work so much for 1 pc only...

brokenjars

Known Member

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
A funny thing happen this morning when i go to check my kebun durian. I parked my car facing the kebun with my headlights ON and well.....nothing on the ground.

I decided go get out and do proper durian sweep walk at area not lit up by my headlights. As i approach one D24 tree, a durian fell...the sound is like 'praap' as the fruit falls through the leaves and ended with a 'bup'. I was surprised as the 'bup' is very solid but the ground is soft after rain. I searched for the durian but could not find it. When i point my torch upwards, this is what i found;
View attachment 578327 View attachment 578328
You panjat the tree ah? Or take long pole jolok jolok

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
You panjat the tree ah? Or take long pole jolok jolok
not yet..durian still up there. My bro come this morning and tried throwing sticks at it but fsiled.
we plan to jolok tonight.
i got a long pice of PVC at home.
worst case i have to climb.Getting up is hard, gettting down even harder.

Reactions: leinnz

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
up is easy, down is hard
not yet..durian still up there. My bro come this morning and tried throwing sticks at it but fsiled.
we plan to jolok tonight.
i got a long pice of PVC at home.
worst case i have to climb.Getting up is hard, gettting down even harder.
ya up is easy. down is hard. and as age turns older getting down make u thinking will i brake a leg/bone. miss the times when we are kids. no worries at all. nimble and able to climb any fruit tree

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
up is easy, down is hard

ya up is easy. down is hard. and as age turns older getting down make u thinking will i brake a leg/bone. miss the times when we are kids. no worries at all. nimble and able to climb any fruit tree
Young time, no fear one, can jump down some more......lol

Reactions: leinnz

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Managed to poked it last night. We had to use 2 pcs of the extendable painting pole.
Was it worth it...not really as squirrel got to it first.
Only managed to save 1/2 of the fruit.
Will keep it for 2 days to let it properly ripe as D24 is known to ripe unevenly.

2 days ago got 1 mini durian kampung....the bitter level is not my cup of tea but my wife and son loves it.

We got body harness and can improvise some rope to climb or pull ourself up by hooking the rope to the pajero but chances of damaging the branch is high. Commando style climbing? No way, especially with raining season and mushy ground. One wrong landing could easily damaged the ankles.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

View attachment 578327 View attachment 578328
Your plantation is pretty clear and clean. I expected long grass, bushes, etc.....hhahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Currently hv juz done my 35000km servicing using Mobil 1
hv read thread saying if used this oil
we Don't need to mix with other type of oil.
anyone hv experience using above combination.
Thanx B)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience