Flash Flood at KL 3 Mar 2009

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
SMART tunnel designed by not so smart people approved by greedy half past six idiots,built by 1st class foreign company because local con and sub con cannot make it or tunnel entry and exit will end up somewhere else and used by the rakyat that had paid for it and have to pay additional toll to use it.

Undilah lagi umno/bn! hahahahaahahahaha

I am wondering will dbkl compensate the owners of all the submerged cars in the flood or not, good guess, NOT!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
someone commented that

"KL is a wonderful city,it turns to Venice after 2 hrs downpour"
PocRoc,
Taikor Tom heard my prayer and reset my ID :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Seremban here also teruk. The mountain road to Mantin, Nilai 2 landslide happened. the 1st at night when I was going home with my Gf to Mantin then very jam thought accident but it was a freaknig huge landslide. The whole road got covered and the pile of mud and trees is even higher than my pick up truck. then a 2nd landslide happen in day time when it was raining heavily.

Been using that road for 7 years and no landslide happen before. It was due to the cutting down of trees and building projects at the mountain road there that triggers the landslide. I made a complain to the Jabatan Perhutanan not sure will they do anything. That night reporters was not allow to do a coverage on the landslide. I think it was an IJM project. They faster clean up the mess the next day. Made me feel like they want to cover up something. jabatan Perhutanan shouldn't have allow construction around that mountain area. Now half of the trees at the mountain are gone and i cannot see monkey there already.

I passed by the construction site almost few times in a week and I didnt see they have any safety precaution taken to avoid landslide. I got video of the night when the landslide happens. The water from the mountain was so damn deras. Its like a freaking wild river. I even saw a water tank been flushed down the stream and across the street.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
pity all those suffer property damage..........................
Tohsan taikor, you dun pity mear? suffer for mentally and biologically damage?
stuck in the jam for 2 hrs and "kap-liu","kap-c" in the car ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience