QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
GEON number ka ??? wait .. wait ..

012 383 2856

or

012 626 2602 (this one mybe u get other ppl dotter answer laa .. hehehe)

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
sifu b... how is the pangkor trip jor!! no news one!! what time !!! where to meet!! who tumpang my car!! or i tumpang ppls car!!! got chick with me if i drive!!!!

why no news one!! sudah cancel kah!! if yes then i will going towfoo with sifu Q jor....

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
please go check EAGLE FORUM laa .. hahahahaahaaa ... alot of news there laa regarding punk cock trip ... and u get to stay in bungalow laa in punk cock .. hehehe

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
dont forget to charge your camera batt full full and take lots of pics ok ?? hehehe
total 4 cars convoy worr ... syok .. sure gila babi racing one .. hahahahahaaa

N0eL

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
chun said:
tiuz.... knn... 3 times in a row liao SPK.... laguna scampond!!! ccb...

all bcos of KY lar!!! say i SPK today...dam suei lar his mouth...somemore can sms me just now... heard i eat fruit... cb...

sifu... u all go ahead with tow foo plan whenever u all wan lar... i also not sure if sunday i can come bor... cos my bro from SG coming over, need to bring them go jalan jalan... sifu ho n sifu b also go pankor liao...no one to tell papaya story liao wor... kakakaka
Bring your bro and family go fishing lah... kill 2 birds with 1 stone mah.

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
that 6262602 i seldom use liao. only use when need to call someone special without keep any record. hahahahahaha that phone is sleeping all the time.
3832856 is my official phone.

wannabe

1,500 RPM
Feb 29, 2004
Sifu Ho , be at my place at 5 am lo. Then we leave first to ipoh in my car, pick up my gal then continue to lumut oh. The rest will shoot from kl to lumut straight. Rememebr to bring wat u need to bring like wat is stated in eagle forum there. Other than tat is todi oni lo.

chun

1,000 RPM
Jan 4, 2006
good luck to sifus going punk cok... hope u get big big oysters... but dun wallop all lar... so that next time i go still got some...kekekeke

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
dont forget to drive safely ok ??? no speeding above 180kmh please .. hehehe
good luck with fishing and oyster-ing .. better luck with other stuff done in the tent at nite .. hahahaahhahaaaaa

so how fishing over the holidays ?? happening or not happening ??

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
our side here ok only ler...

the whole morning was pretty humid...can hardly see the sun as it's very gloomy...

got 2 toman only, the one i caught is near to 1kg, and the one Pacu caught is a juvenile. Unsure of the weight cos he was across the pond.

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
Today afternoon, casting at a FOC pond at PJ. Purpose was to try out my new Banex BC, Really thanks to Sifu Tate for the secret setting at the Reel, if not CBH like hell.
Lucky, 2 hour casting no serious CBH case happen, minor minor only. the Reel damn smooth, good balance also, not too heavy. overall, 5 star full mark i give this reel 4 star.
This trip is not aim for fish, so result was 0, no any nibble at all. hahahahahaha but my left hand was stupid, want to train it to use BC but haiz..... left hand was dissapoint me. only right hand are still my best partner for fishing. left hand is good for TFK onli hahahahahahahhahaha.....
ok, end of my report, hope every sifu fishing in this holiday good good result lah.
Sifu tate, relly thanks for the help and info on BC. Nov find 1day gathering at towfoo invite all zth fishing kakis also...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
waaaa ... BC so syok one ka ??? wil try and learn in the near future laa .. hehehe
no one interested for towfoo tomoro ?? so far only KY and sifoo chai showed some interest .. ????????????

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
today didnt go towfoo la .. cannot make up the numbers .. only KY and me .. sifoo chai couldnt confirm .. pending his LATE NITE OUT .. hehehehe .. so tamau pigi lorr .. got another few more days laa if wanna go ..

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
today no towfoo .. out of stock laa .. hehehe
instead we went laguna .. sifoo chai got 2 .. KY got nothing !! SPK !!! hahahaahaaa .. KY brought a coupe of MALE frens .. haaiizz .. when la is he bringing TARC FEMALES ?? hahahahaahaa .. i think one of the fren oso got fish la .. i got 1 only .. hehehe
thats it !!!

chun

1,000 RPM
Jan 4, 2006
aik? i tot laguna already started to close liao...?

no fishing for me on the weekend... had to bring my bro from SG around....family gathering also... when sifu chai call me to go towfoo on sat nite, already kena tiuz....cannot cannot....hahaha

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
laguna will be closed starting today and re-open next the tuesday after tomoro laa .. thats what i was told by sifoo chai laa .. coz sifoo hcai was the one who asked maa .. hehehehe
nvm .. towfoo is opened 24/7 365 one .. anytime oso can go one .. hoepfully everytime go mrD is there laa .. really missed those nasi gila babi the last few times liauu laa ..
this week i suppose alot of places will be closed laa .. other than towfoo i cannot think of any place to go liau oso ... those saltwater ponds in port klang of coz open laa .. hahahahahhaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience