Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

mino

Jul 11, 2006
Hi!do you have stock No16 for Iswara? PM me detals such as availability, color, instrallation, your location in Klang. THANKS! P.S. I would like to know Visor details as well(Big type for Sedan)

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
ClementLow
It was great dealing with yuu also bro. and thanks for the free bump.

hawick
Yuu got PM bro...

ozalkl
Yuu got PM bro...

mino
Yuu got PM bro...

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors.

Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from ehntusiasts like u all.

elp and Cheerio

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors.

Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from ehntusiasts like u all.

help and Cheerio

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
andrew_viper
Oh.. hehe... I'll try it also if I can get the chance. hehe

WWAJA
Oh... those mirrors where yuu use to see incoming cars when yuu wanna switch lane is it? we call it side mirrors wor.

Yeah I understand what yuu mean bro. If yuu wanna remove the cover... yuu need to remove the whole side mirror. then remove it from the inside after removing the mirror lens as well. That thing cannot come out from the outside.

This is how I did it for Toyota Vios. Not sure if waja is the same tho cause never do waja before. But rest assured bro. There are no complicated wirings inside. maybe just a plug and play plug for auto-flip mirrors. All there is inside are screws and clips.

Hope what I say is correct. hahahaha feel free to comment.

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
Hi Rock Lee, tq, at least ur comment could guide me for a bit and will gv it a try. Should i find any problem will post another message for help.

If I can know ur location in Klang I may drop by when I 'lost' my way there one of these days.

Any help from others, who hv similar experience especially on WAJA, much appreciated too.

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
bro rock lee, looking for toyota seg lips and skirts, do u have these items? been looking around for quite a while liao >..<
thanx !

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
WWAJA
No worries bro... I'm glad I can share my experience bro.
we all also learning in zth. maybe one day I might need yur help in something else =P

Sorry bro... I also no luck on SEG series body kit. would yuu be interested on front grilles?... cause what I have for SEG are grilles

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
0501024 said:
wah so susah seg punya bodykit ! bro can i have the pics for grill?
hahah surely there is somewhere... just need to really find it.

In any case ive send yuu the picture of the grille already into yur PM inbox. please check it bro.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The second part of Japfest '11, to be frank, this event is so huge, it's really hard for one person to cover everything. You have to be here yourself to know what I actually mean. But i figured, i'd just to snap whatever that i found interesting and experienced muscle strain the next day due to the physical stress just walking around the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience