Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Update~

thilak79

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Rock Lee

Hey bro.. .thanks for meeting up.. its good doing business with ya.. very satisfied with the item and your helps man.. My housemate had a like on the spoiler.. so might give u business again.. haha... nice of you mate for staying back for me...

T-L@K

ahrtheohs

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
pricing for SGTI spoiler and satria rear skirting (207B and M 207A).
please pm me the price (fiber and pu). thanks

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
Looking for help (DIY) to take out my wing mirror and to repaint with high quality paint. Appreciate any comments.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
thilak79
It's my pleasure bro. I'm glad yuu are satisfied with the spoiler. and a great pleasure meeting yuu. hehe. If there is anything I can be of help again. do not hesitate to let me know bro. Thanks and laters~

bryanyz
Yuu got PM bro...

andrew_viper

Yuu got PM bro...

ahrtheohs
Yuu got PM bro...

WWAJA
helo bro... may I know whats a wing mirror? put where wan? is it like those rear mirror Avanze or Innova use wan?

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
G-4
Sorry bro. Until now also I talak jalan T_T

andrew_viper
Called yuu already bro. cheers!

mino

Jul 11, 2006
Hi!do you have stock No16 for Iswara? PM me detals such as availability, color, instrallation, your location in Klang. THANKS! P.S. I would like to know Visor details as well(Big type for Sedan)

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
ClementLow
It was great dealing with yuu also bro. and thanks for the free bump.

hawick
Yuu got PM bro...

ozalkl
Yuu got PM bro...

mino
Yuu got PM bro...

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors.

Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from ehntusiasts like u all.

elp and Cheerio

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
I call it wing mirror but donno what others call it. Its the mirror on the outside of WAJA ( and many other cars too). they are fixed to the left and right side of front doors.

Many WAJA has its housing paint peeling off after 1 or 2 yrs. I dont dare take it out without any guide from ehntusiasts like u all.

help and Cheerio

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
andrew_viper
Oh.. hehe... I'll try it also if I can get the chance. hehe

WWAJA
Oh... those mirrors where yuu use to see incoming cars when yuu wanna switch lane is it? we call it side mirrors wor.

Yeah I understand what yuu mean bro. If yuu wanna remove the cover... yuu need to remove the whole side mirror. then remove it from the inside after removing the mirror lens as well. That thing cannot come out from the outside.

This is how I did it for Toyota Vios. Not sure if waja is the same tho cause never do waja before. But rest assured bro. There are no complicated wirings inside. maybe just a plug and play plug for auto-flip mirrors. All there is inside are screws and clips.

Hope what I say is correct. hahahaha feel free to comment.

WWAJA

Sep 18, 2006
Hi Rock Lee, tq, at least ur comment could guide me for a bit and will gv it a try. Should i find any problem will post another message for help.

If I can know ur location in Klang I may drop by when I 'lost' my way there one of these days.

Any help from others, who hv similar experience especially on WAJA, much appreciated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,

Have Titaned my AE101 a few week back adjustable type. Spring rate setup for front is 4 kg/mm, rear 2.9 kg/mm. It is really improved my whole car handling & better cornering, but its is too bouncy when i'm travel down back to JB in the speed 140km/h, maybe is because of the road condition in north south highway.

Have my 1st tuning last week to soften the absorber & it improved, no so bouncy yet it still have. Now I'm thinking of reduce the springs rate for front to 3.3kg/mm &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience