pak cik subs
last time i saw your bravo it was... purple if not mistaken
when did it turn WHITE
last time look so beat up, now look so pampered wan
what you do larr

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
alamak, ask so many time also said your car doing some sort of secret project...finally transform into monster and wanna sell it ar mate !!!

What a waste man...i knew your stock monster can simply touch 220km/h ler......still remember lasttime we convoy bro ? :lol: :lol:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
OEI...!!!what is going on herE? Sub...!!! i just cant beleive u r going to sell of ur car!!!!!

bro, get alfa 145/146 la. Punto tak main la. wahahahaha

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
g88
he shud work with car maker company ler... change an ordinary looking car into a beast then sell it off

normality
that is what i said to him... get a 145... ehehehehe...

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
Sub...i show the pictures of your bravo to my father.

He said "Wow! but for my age, Abarth bodykit is good enough" :lol:

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Bro SUb.. Good luck with the next project car.. but why not let go yr Sebring to me? :rolleyes:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hha thanks guys hehe. well, i am so reluctant to sell the baby, but hey, my nature is to create and to appreciate. i build cars, and will not stop building cars no matter what. i built one, i will build another. hehe the 145 is a good project no doubt. but the HGT tempts me so bad la hehe. unless the 145 is at super good price la hehe. hint hint.

g88, sure thing bro, i remembered hehe, but you guys sapu me la hehe.

alexnek, manual transmission bro.

norm, yup bro, time to move on hehe. cannot get too attached to 1 thing. but i sure will get another Bravo in the future. hopefully next year hehe.

eg8, hehe thanks beng, and guess what la? got emails from as far as Belgrade and UK and Finland asking about the Bravo hehe. somehow, they mad it so hard for me to let go haha. but hey, you know me, i am poison, so no poison can come closer hehe.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
2 thumbs up for your Bravo dude...!! B)

Was seriously thinking of getting one before i bought my new car (EK).... but was a little scared that it might suck my wallet dry in terms of maintenance..... how is the maintenance in terms of $$$ btw??

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
maintenance as much your Hondas bro. haven't given me a headache ever since i bought it. satisfaction guaranteed and style wise, hehe superb. heads turned 180, PRICELESS hehe.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 11 2004, 03:08 PM
maintenance as much your Hondas bro. haven't given me a headache ever since i bought it. satisfaction guaranteed and style wise, hehe superb. heads turned 180, PRICELESS hehe.
Will not argue with you on the turning heads part. Definately nice to see something else besides 'rice rides'. Including myself.... :P
Conti's are definatley more elegant than Rice. But Rice is more boyracer and Ah Beng..... :D my style for now.... B)

Good Luck in selling the car dude..!!
and Good Luck with the new project.... :D

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wah lan eh... get another boxer engine la bro. HGT tak syok la. Thn do the same as Lam did to his car. wahahaha. super dupeer. he can be ur full time consultant. wahahahaha

any exhaust to let go ar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently the car was sent for an overhaul, the foreman sent the crankshaft for machining. End up he doesn't know what's the size for oversized bearing. I don't know he purposely wants to drag time or what but he looks like reluctant to continue. All I know is the crank pin size is now 45.7mm. So which size of the oversized bearing should I purchase? The spare part seller told me I need to know the size for the bearing and all their size is either, 10, 20 or 30.....I need all the sifu's help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience