Feedback on Advance Performance Developement

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
yo, i'm just wondering bout this shop which is situated in glenmarie. please, anybody who has been there, could u post ur honest opinion about that shop. would help alot. :adore:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Been inside to take a peek. Very clean and tidy. Not sure of their charges tho but am sure it's not gonna be cheap from their high overhead. Their 4 wheel dyno will look yummy for the GTR owners. :D

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
If you have the money, feel free to send your car there.

Some of the workers are ex-Idemitsu (Amprex) and they should know their way around an RB26

Otherwise, i think there are cheaper alternatives...but hey i guess some people dont mind paying extra for squeaky clean workshops

I would recommend the dyno though, Dynodynamics... gives you very realistic (but rather low) figures. Keeps you grounded i'd say.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
i know benny and i know his work is really good.
but problem is, i've talked to my fren who mixes with some Ek dudes. he told me that it's kinda bad. it might be just stories to make the shop look bad(cos i've seen loads of it happen before). but i don't trust it. that's why i want to know, by starting this thread.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Well, i believe there's no sure way of knowing till u be the customer yourself. Don't listen to rumours unless it's a proven story from your close quarters....

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
because of some personal reason i have to delete this.....

;)

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Pro Shop charge Pro Price
but service must be Pro also
If Service is shit.. then you should pay shit price for it
An Ex worker from a reputable shop doesnt mean the worker is skilled and good worker

overall i went in the place
very big and look profesional
but i not sure on worker attitude and skills la
since no car to sent to them to service

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
agree with black howling.
fred so 88, care to elaborate more?

Last edited:

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
omaroDDin, i dont dare to send my car there after hearing a lot of bad rep about the place. fredsoo88 are you the owner of that No.11 car?? I heard a lot of stories on it, also another red evo that was there also had a lot of problem like yours, and the owner was pissed and moved his car to another workshop, right?? also another friend of mine which i know had problem with his skyline after going there. I'm not saying that the people in the workshop is bad, cause i went for their grand opening saw their facilities, tools, dyno (very yummy) and met the chief mechanic Benny (very friendly and knowledgeable) BUT the facts that i saw those cars really have all issues really scares me away.

Guess we have to see more people that goes to the workshop to have their car fully modified to tell their success story, cause any workshop also can do servicing (which does not truly show its capabilities) until today i have not heard any cars that came out there fully modified superb condition. sad, such a big workshop with a great chief mechanic but looks like the team is not delivering

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
than it's settled. i think its due to some of the workers.

honestly to me i think benny is an awesome guy and an even better tuner. it's a shame alot of these stories have come up.

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
I only trust the chinese guy in APD. Bunny the gaijin is just a mechanic assemble engine parts back in Australia, not a tuner. He can make a story as if he's talking from experience, but he can't hide the fact he's telling things he heard.

I won't take his words for granted, in fact a simple 1-2 question can make him bluff his way out to avoid your question. How so? :hmmmm:
Otherwise, APD can be a good workshop.. but the owner of APD is run by a bunch of inexperience management, don't expect standard workshop procedure there (warranty and stuff...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys.

I can't find any thread on NGV. Any idea about NGV?

What are the advantages/disadvantages of NGV vs Petrol/Diesel?

From what I know NGV price is cheap, which means by installing NGV tank into our car, we are gonna save lots of money. But bearing in mind, the tank is heavy which will cause the fuel consumption higher. We are also gonna sacrifice our boot space..

But currently lots of NGV stations are being opened...what will happen if all new Proton and Perodua vehicles use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience