Favourite Crimes Area

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Which housing area is that? thieves operate in super silent mode, or neighbors couldnt give a rats ass about the well-being of fellow neighbors stuff? that must have been a hell of a time consuming process to remove all that stuff..no one noticed?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Which housing area is that? thieves operate in super silent mode, or neighbors couldnt give a rats ass about the well-being of fellow neighbors stuff? that must have been a hell of a time consuming process to remove all that stuff..no one noticed?
no la bro just a joke, i removed the parts with 4 other frens that wanna buy my parts.....took us 2 nights to complete it. now gonna scrap the car.......

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
1) Aman Suria area
2) Kota Damansara area
3) In front of jaya one PJ... especially night time
4) Open space parking area behind Greentown Mall Ipoh
5) The parking lot at Fatimah Hospital, Ipoh
6)LCCT parking area
7)TESCO mutiara damansara.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
TESCO mutiara d'sara is a risky area of robbering ur car, not stealing, bcoz there are some gates always open, which means u no need to pay ur parking also can get out. according the friend who working in tesco hq (previously in mutiara d'sara, now they move to kepong)

Darkchaser

Jun 26, 2006
yes, the only thing that stopped thieves from getting my car at tesco mutiara was my immobiliser. but they managed to damage my computer box enough to render my car immobile, had to tow it :(

especially now, that tesco mutiara seems to always have the exit bars up, makes it much easier. when i went to do my police report, the policeman noted that even Ikea is a hotspot for thieves, although not as much as tesco.

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
1) Aman Suria area
2) Kota Damansara area
3) In front of jaya one PJ... especially night time
4) Open space parking area behind Greentown Mall Ipoh
5) The parking lot at Fatimah Hospital, Ipoh
6) LCCT parking area
7) TESCO mutiara damansara.
8) Ikea Mutiara Damansara

ckteck9898

Jan 27, 2011
Selangor
Its true... everywhere is dangerous place... even my wife kancil she has 3 locks.... Gear lock (standard lock in kancil), steering lock and clutch lock.... Why? she said if stolen, she cant afford 2 buy new car... Be careful everybody....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Its true... everywhere is dangerous place... even my wife kancil she has 3 locks.... Gear lock (standard lock in kancil), steering lock and clutch lock.... Why? she said if stolen, she cant afford 2 buy new car... Be careful everybody....
hmm, hubby can buy lah.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience