Extreme Park Drift nightshots

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
hey guys, i m new here. Not yet even buy the t shirt :D Neways, here are sum of the shots taken at the drift event last night at the extreme park. There's more but let me know what you guys think of this one first...

:rolleyes:

how was it? ok ?

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Impressive shots, man! Guess you were one of those nuts who's got ample-sized balls to stand close to the cars for a good shot.

But here's a suggestion though. Maybe you'd want to photoshop the plate-numbers as we don't want the participants to get into trouble. Lord knows who's reading the forums, eh?

Again, great shots!

LanNismo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
basically...KJ.
www.supermarch.cjb.net
vely vely good..!!!!

good work... keep it up!!!

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Originally posted by Kusa@Mar 26 2005, 06:58
Impressive shots, man! Guess you were one of those nuts who's got ample-sized balls to stand close to the cars for a good shot.

But here's a suggestion though. Maybe you'd want to photoshop the plate-numbers as we don't want the participants to get into trouble. Lord knows who's reading the forums, eh?

Again, great shots!
[snapback]841845[/snapback]​

hey kusa, how r u doin? regarding the shots, i had someone near me to just push me away if the car gets out of control. i m also takut... :blink:
About the number plates, i thought it was a legal event.. rite? :o it was on tv3 last night. sorry if i've offended anybody..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
he he .. i think covering those plates isnt a prob. cause its a legal event organised. anyway only these?.. got summore or not .. i tot many of ZTH ppls holding cameras .. oni few photos aarrr?... come come post summore leh ..

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Here's sum pics of the people there. Those who get featured here plis 'jangan marah' ok.. :)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Thanks guys.. will post sum more soon.. Until then, happy drifting.. :P

GTi_T

Nov 15, 2003
PJ now Scotland
Visit site
Originally posted by ari7474tme@Mar 27 2005, 13:15
Thanks guys.. will post sum more soon.. Until then, happy drifting.. :P
[snapback]844288[/snapback]​

Waaa,,,, now full-time cameraman aa..? :lol:

"mat perhatian" pics also got..! :lol: :lol: :lol:

send my regards to all back home,,, k..! ;)

cheers mate

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Great Shots Ari!!! Please post more!!!..and not necessarly pictures of me :) Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - How to remove Stained water mark from glass

Waterspot or watermark is a very common problem. Most cars are constantly being subjected to the Daily harshness of acid rain, Contaminants in the air, Hard water, etc and Left off drying in the blazing sun. moreover it is so irritating to see the watermarks on the glass and it is dangerous to drive especially in rain

Hard water stains, or acid rains and other minerals in your water.

While...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience