EVO8 MR Cam

cytien

Known Member
Sep 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Got some extra cash thinking of some minor upgrading.
I have read from this forum and other forum that installing the evo 8 MR cam can give u more power.
Can anyone advise me how about the fuel consumption?
Does it increase or lower?

Because based on logical, give u more power means easy move the car, no need to step harder.
But on the same time, i read other comment also earlier boost comes in, which take up consumption.
Hope sifu here can advise.

Thanks

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yes it is. But after some time, you tend to forget the cams were there and you'll be driving like normal again. :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes it is. But after some time, you tend to forget the cams were there and you'll be driving like normal again. :)
Seasoned sifu.....:driver:
With every mod after a while will get used to it, that is why mods are never ending......hhahahhahah:rofl:

james3399

Known Member
Jul 20, 2009
jb
Evo 6.7.8. Are good~~im using it now~~but will upgrade it to higher degree cam~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These pictures are taken during a LG design event, which objectives are unclear and been circulating via emails.<B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>

From what we can see, the "Saga" sedan has a longer wheelbase and a fresh overall totally differing it from the current 20 years old Proton Saga/Iswara/LMST. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience