evo owner,pls come in

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
so cyilaw .... do u come on that gathering ? i wasn't there bro ... just going back from KB ... got few things to handle ... Do u meet cah ?

Replay

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy an evo? I heard so many horror stories of ppl buying cars from certain 2nd hand car dealers...they promise moon and sky but once the transaction complete...thats it...all forgotten... is it worth it buying from places like Naza coz I know they charge an extra premium rite? Need your sifu's advice...

hafez

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Visit site
satriamerah said:
Go direct to the owner ... i have evo 7 to let go ... interested ...
How much are u selling?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, v got a member selling off his E7 too... White in color with bodykit!!! Located in KL!!! If interested, pls PM me for de contact no.! U guyz can speak direct to de owner!!!

:_:
Evos Rock!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah man, v hv a member selling off his E7 too! White color with bodykit!!! If anyone interested can PM me for his contact no.! U guyz can talk directly to de owner for it!!! Car located in KL!!! Car really well taken care of, view to believe!!! Hahaha...

:_: Evos Rock!!

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Replay said:
Wow? the price of e7 now i tot its normally around 150k? did you do any mods to ur e7?
No mod.. only 18" works wheel yokohama advanve nouva tyre , and a a few gadget inside the car ( 3 unit of defi meter ) and RSM .... thats all ... interested ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience