evo or subaru..

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
last time i also have same dilemma... either subaru v8 or evo 8.
Btw, Evo-6 was my dream car during my school time looong time ago :)

I choose subaru because last 2 years there was NO unreg. Evo selling on market (only got 2nd car) because of the AP issue.

I still driving subaru till now and no regret at all. For me evo look more garang and yes more faster on straight line. But if we study engine fundamental and construction in between scooby vs evo, than u will understand why. Advantage is on the longer stroke side as compare to the big bore. Well, scooby & Evo has its own 'specialities'.

Well for me, S203 & S204 is much more better & faster than evo8, evo8mr, evo9. S203/S204 come with 18"bbs rims, adjustable suspension, CF bucket seat, CF lips, Adjustable spoiler, Sti sway bar, etc.. come with stock 320hp!! Limited, only 555 units in the world's (if i not mistaken).

EVO VS STI
is like viper vs corvette
mustang vs camaro
GTR vs supra
vtec vs mivec
satria vs honda ek,eg.

That is never ending argument.

If rich buy both of the car then Nothing else to discuss.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Off topic a bit...Older GTR34 or Evo 8?

Both the same price...

Bump: Off topic a bit...Older GTR34 or Evo 8?

Both the same price...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
.................Aiyo, no need to choose, so difficult la. Juz buy any1 of this(evo/subaru) then mod it. Evo is better at stock car, but nowadays who will use a stock car to compare 1. Even a moded proton putra can smoke both of evo n subaru.......... the result is not which stock car is faster, is how much u spending on mod and how well of the tuner is~ To be fair to GTR(the video post b4 this), GTR is always faster thn the evo and any jdm car at straight line, but got disadvantage at widing road due to too heavy weight. If the driver die want face like the video, sure get accident..........

Bump: And 1 more thing is, if u plan for daily car, i suggest go for evo, cheaper cost on FC, maintain n parts. If $ is nt a problem for u, i will suggest go for subaru and mod it since evo really too ordinary nowadays....... To be honest, stock evo's performance just better thn subaru little little bit BUT stock subaru's exterior look is better than evo more more sound, just see how u choose only~

Bump:
last time i also have same dilemma... either subaru v8 or evo 8.
Btw, Evo-6 was my dream car during my school time looong time ago :)

I choose subaru because last 2 years there was NO unreg. Evo selling on market (only got 2nd car) because of the AP issue.

I still driving subaru till now and no regret at all. For me evo look more garang and yes more faster on straight line. But if we study engine fundamental and construction in between scooby vs evo, than u will understand why. Advantage is on the longer stroke side as compare to the big bore. Well, scooby & Evo has its own 'specialities'.

Well for me, S203 & S204 is much more better & faster than evo8, evo8mr, evo9. S203/S204 come with 18"bbs rims, adjustable suspension, CF bucket seat, CF lips, Adjustable spoiler, Sti sway bar, etc.. come with stock 320hp!! Limited, only 555 units in the world's (if i not mistaken).

EVO VS STI
is like viper vs corvette
mustang vs camaro
GTR vs supra
vtec vs mivec
satria vs honda ek,eg.

That is never ending argument.

If rich buy both of the car then Nothing else to discuss.
Brother, u are 100% right! no ending story. Guys, if u like evo juz go evo, if u like subaru then juz choose it. It depend on what u like, i know some of the people still even keeping a FD3S, why?? Bcoz they love the rotary engine~ Same as me, i love boxer engine~ what u like juz go for it.

mcjack

Mar 15, 2006
subaru, just because it sounds so much sexier =p

Bump: subaru, just because it sounds so much sexier =p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...
i need a runner that got 'way' in dealing with PUSPAKOM and JPJ one...
prefer north malaysia la.. (penang, kedah, perlis)

anyone can introduce me to one plz??

really appreciate all the help i can get. :) thanks

pm me plz.. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience