evo lancer 7.5 GTA

ykwc42003

Sep 29, 2012
Perak
GTA manufactured in 2005??? Hmm.... Doubtful...
Yeah.... somehow they manage to get the paper work to state the manufacturibg year to be 2005...he..he.. Malaysia boleh. Even the salemsn is speechless when I show him the articles on wikipedia on the manufacturing year for GTA.
Guess a lot of hanky panky in going on in all these recon cars in our country

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

ykwc, you live in perak and owns a Lancer Sportback? Any chance that your car was a black one with modified exhaust? Sorry for being off topic here.
Hi Renesis VIII,
My sportback is blue in colour..he..he..
You based in Ipoh?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh. Well, I wish you luck in getting an Evo. :smile: By the way, Evos are quite rare at Teluk Intan right? It's not easy to spot one at Ipoh either.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
U know there's hanky panky but u still wanna go for it...??? U more boleh than Malaysia man...

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
If the year is 2005, there's a chances are high to get the loan from the banks

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
well.. the longer u wait the lower the price will be.. hehe..
but bro, honest to tell u.. last year December i did survey all evo which i can afford. And i CONFIRM this one WAS in mudah that time.

I didn't go look that car at the end until u posted and found out they haven't sell it yet. I didn't go because of the price they selling that time was Rm 140k++ , and same as u notice which they said is 2005.
I smell little fishy there so i didnt bother.

At the end i bought mine at Feb 2012 from mudah too. But is direct owner. So i ran lot of banks with document to do loan myself.
Most bank they rejected bcuz it's 2002 car which is consider 10 years car.
I called Alliance, Public and Maybank, they said still got chance. But only PBE called me back within few days and want see my document first.
He said can go for 7 years. But i picked 5 years with 3.48%. Shortly after 1 week plus they told me it's passed.. proceed to get the car puspakom and blah blah blah...
Funny thing is after i signed the PBE paper next few days.. Maybank called in and offer with lower interest. I didn't even submit my doc to them yet and they told me 2002 mitsubishi is ok and able to go 7 years too.
lame~ it's too late anyway.

all the story i shared.. i want to mean is..
it's wasn't that hard to get loan or spend lot of time process and looking.
It's damn worth it when u get a really nice one. Chassis condition is the most important to me.. other still can replace if u got money.
Don't be afraid to deal with direct owner or loan problem.

I took half year + to looking for "toy" car. I did research at internet and tested sti 7/8, rx8, rx7, 350z, e46, e90, caldina, s15.. From many forum can learn estimate cost to maintain/mod for each of it.. where to fix or find parts.. best price..

At the end i bought this. Ex-owner shared experience and dare to let me to do lot of hard driving near his house. He is careful owner which love his car and spent a lot on it. He kept all the receipt/invoice anything about the car. Worth the time i taken.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If yr papers are good and records are great, your loan will be approved quickly. Both my car loan was approved within 24 hours from Public bank but I loan lesser than 50% of the car's price. It is true that it will be a bit challenge for cars over 10 years but since it's CBU, sud be OKAY.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifu's, im having this problem currently. driving halfway, my air-cond starts blowing warm air out, when this occurs my engine temp gauge will hit redline - making the driver panic. after that, the air cond becomes cold again, and the temp goes back down to where it should be. it repeats itself.

if engine overheat, it wont go down so fast to my knowledge.

what could be the problem? radiotor? fan not working? something leaking?

:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience