Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What do you think about the Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition?

• Good Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Bye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

haywiress

Known Member

Attachments

• 5141590250.jpg
    5141590250.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,670
yup, its legit. Ive seen it personally at Mofaz Damansara. Exact Color, even the tyres are specially made with Jackie Chans name engraved/emboss.....Not my taste though...

I've seen the ad in YouTube many times but didn't know Malaysia has 2 units. This is collector's item.

No offence to TS, i think the bodykit is way too extreme..If masuk autoshow, sure confirm menang wan..hehehe

No offence to TS, i think the bodykit is way too extreme..If masuk autoshow, sure confirm menang wan..hehehe

I would said LOL (troll face) :rofl:

I'm wonder is this worthy, just a good buy or goodbye? :rolleyes:
p/s: I'm not being the next hanracing.

Good buy or goodbye is up to u bcos some ppl like funky bodykits..rm200k+ is definitely not worth buying to me, with dat money u can buy an e9, mod the engine and the body kits such as veilside,chargespeed,INGs etc and still got change..But dat is me la, dun shoot me pls..:biggrin:

haywiress,

If you want to be different form others... its definitely good buy (my opinion)
Even if I have the budget I might get this unit...
But bare in mind... unique means the parts extremely hard to get....
For this case... body kit... don't know where to get replacement...
End up you might get other type of body kit as spare...

Consider as MUSEUM CAR already...

You got point there Mr. ehdrian. But for me its not about the looks, but the rareness of that particular model. I always dream to have at least one rare car. :love:

Mr. pangyau, yes if I opt this model I will have bare in mind to be caution all the time. Well does the car is actually worth on the streets? :confused:

Just sharing my thoughts. If I have spare cash, I wouldn't mind buying this car and use it as weekend drive. In fact, I don't mind buying it and keeping in my garage for the sake of collecting it. It's the rareness that matters and for a world limited 50 unit, it is not expensive.

haywiress,

the price you pay are for the body kit & unique presentation.
"Well does the car is actually worth on the streets?" All EVO basically the same...
Worth or not depends how the owner value it... not others....

IMHO no doubt Jackie Chan can make great movies but he definitely cannot design cars!

bro not worth to buy.. coz is 5 speed , with price 200k u better buy e8 mr or e9 and mod it.. and the balance u can saving to acc bank =) kkrekkekeke better e9 look then jackie chan cars tu hehe sorry just my opinion.

Good points there. Well, this weekend I will head to look at the car itself & try to get the best price. Then I will consult with my financial adviser for long terms deal. If goodbye then I will save more money for few years. I'm eager to have one Japs car actually. Its 50/50 now. :biggrin:

Bro..
My humble opinion.. When it comes to owning a car, to me you should prioritize what your taste of your car to be looked alike. Rather that buying the car that lead people to recognize you as a die hard fan of JC. Not worth to own an evo if you don't have intention to gain that kind of perception.. No offence bro just a comment..

Well what concern me is the mileage. If more than 5k so it is a goodbye (so what I could expect). Thanks Tom for the old digging. :flybye:

Bro..
My humble opinion.. When it comes to owning a car, to me you should prioritize what your taste of your car to be looked alike. Rather that buying the car that lead people to recognize you as a die hard fan of JC. Not worth to own an evo if you don't have intention to gain that kind of perception.. No offence bro just a comment..

No offense at all. I'm just love something that rare. Its not everyday we can see this car thou. :biggrin:

Top Bottom