Evo 3 rear axle

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Guys, i need ur advice on this since i;m quite confuse which is right. Assuming that i'm driving a wira sedan and i have evo 3's rear axle, discbrake complete. Question is:

1) Can i just use the discbrakes+arm but not the 4wd ? Since my current setup are only drums and i'm not planning to use 4wd as yet. Would it be a plug and play or do i need to do major mods to fit it.

2) If my rear axle is from evo but my gearbox are from vr4 240, would the 4wd driveshaft/propellar shaft from the evo fit(in terms of the "gigi"..is it the same?

Thanx in advance.

Last edited:

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
i know evo rear lower arms and the dogbones are direct bolt ons for satria/putra. so it should be the same for wira

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
ans:

1) yes p n P. alot of proton rally cars use evo arms coz its stronger but looks just the same (group N purpose lah)

2) not sure... but i think can.

just my 2 rupiah...

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
its definitely stronger, uses ball joints.. my proton one cracked after 1 year -.-;

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on 25.10.13 @ approx 8:30am along ELITE highway this silver Proton Exora bearing number plate
BLM 7713 was exiting the junction from Putra Heights & joining the highway, he suddenly shoot to the fast lane, clipped my dad's car & made the car spun 180 degrees & hit the barrier.

both of them went to make a police report but the other party told the police officer another story, maybe trying to cover up himself. Now my dad's car has to claim total lost because of this ba*tard.
its a young...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience